SadChloe123 SadChloe123 31-35, F 11 Answers Feb 2 in Dating & Relationships

they may be incompatible cars...

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I'm a Taurus, and I always wind up being attracted to girls who turn out to be Aries. My observations are this: People are not defined by their signs. If both sides decide to make a relationship work, they will be honest with their faults and be patient enough to acknowledge the strengths of each other. In the 3 Aries relationships I was in, it was difficult, because I am extremely patient and methodical, and Aries is not. We agreed to let me make all the major decisions, and she would make all the fun decisions, and it worked out lol. Or should I say, it didn't work out, because I'm single... but for the time it lasted, it was fun.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear....I hear what you are saying but I think there is some truth to birth signs. I mean your a Taurus and your attracted to aries who are fun, loves to be the center of attention and aries are attracted you because you are methodical...you are loyal and you keep the aries from getting to crazy...

Best Answer

Yes, I think the zodiac is a good general personality guide, although it does not take into consideration one's upbringing. Let's say there's an outgoing Aries who is stricken with a speech impediment, who is forced to not be outgoing due to self consciousness. Or a Taurus who was brought up by a military father who was always moving from location to location, and becomes spontaneous, thus breaking the "homebody". Taurus stereotype. I'm methodical not from being a Taurus specifically, but I think because my parents were both accountants and taught me to use a thought process that works like a check list.

Best Answer

Oh boy! What can I say, relationships; try to get by without one.

Best Answer

Lol so true!

Best Answer

I think you should focus less on general horoscopes and more on the actual qualities of the individual.

Best Answer

What

Best Answer

sounds like a load of bull

Best Answer

Lol right....

Best Answer

Best Answer

perfect

Best Answer

None at all. Tavros and Aradia is the strangest ship ever. I would classify that as a crack pair

Best Answer

I was married 2x, (a) Aries, (b) Taurus - I could fight an make up with the Aries.....The Taurus......Negative....There is no "making up"...

Best Answer

Yeah Taurus are pretty stubborn =(

Best Answer

Fact

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer