I wholeheartedly tried to watch the first one last night - the acting was so terrible I had to shut it off. Was that a mistake or is Twilight pretty awesome? Edit: There is a clear distaste for these movies lol I'm happy to hear my judgements weren't in vain. Appreciate the posts folks!
idlewatcher idlewatcher 31-35, M 20 Answers Mar 13, 2012

it lacks any substance. At all.

Best Answer

Absolute crap .. should be re-branded as the "Twatlite" series.

Best Answer

Good to see I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Best Answer

Thanks for the support ... Even the Muppets on Crack Cocaine could have made a better film.

Best Answer

Absolutely - yet somehow these clowns are movie stars? lol Give me a f'ing break! Good to see it was free on FX so I didn't cough up $9 for garbage.

Best Answer

WAAAAY overrated!<br />
It seems low budget and pointless to me.<br />
They're sure making a killing off this stuff though. :P

Best Answer

sparkly vampires are well bad

Best Answer

I'm thinking about asking them to make a new series:
Lost Boys vs. Twilight - the return of Corey Haim. What say you?!

Best Answer

LMFAO!

Best Answer

awful

Best Answer

I have no thoughts on it.

Best Answer

I worry about young women daydreaming about a fantasy that involves dealing with a guy who is a brooding outsider with a problem. When young women take this route in real life, it is usually a disaster.

Best Answer

The books were good. If you like paranormal romance stuff. The acting, costumes, screenplay, directing, filmography were all really terrible in the first movie. The 4th movie was a lot closer to the book, so it was ok.

Best Answer

If you do decide to give the book a chance, purge your mind of the movie, because it will ruin it. I haven't been able to reread the books since I watched it.

Best Answer

Thanks for the info Eud. Fortunately I don't have much of the movie to purge lol

Best Answer

I know lots of people hated the the Twilight series, but I have to say I really enjoyed it. Agree Taylor Lautner still needs to study acting a little more, but he was so hot to look at I barely noticed! ;)

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with the contrarian :) Happy you liked it - were all the movies "as good" as the first or was there one that was better than the others?

Best Answer

NNNEDS TO END! Lame movies. Vampires are supposed to die in sun light, NOT SPARKLE!

Best Answer

NEEDS*

Best Answer

I enjoyed the books, the movies just made me feel all weird inside, I think I threw up a little

Best Answer

Best Answer

Din't see it nor read it and will never will. Somethings are best left unknown

Best Answer

Cool thanks for the post Reaper

Best Answer

yes the books were great but i must agree the acting was appalling

Best Answer

Maybe I'll give the book (singular) a whirl and see if it sits any better. Thanks Blonde.

Best Answer