Aimee saw Marisa kissing some other guy outside her house the other day. Marisa said (a few hrs after Aimee saw her with another guy) to aimee that she loves Javi and she "would never" cheat on him. Aimee loves javi, he's one of her best friends and she feels an attraction towards him but, Marisa is also her friend....what to do
ramostorres ramostorres 18-21 17 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Just stay out of other peoples business you will be better off.

Best Answer

I'm sure you telling everyone on the internet was not on the list of "to do".

Best Answer

hmmmmm do u make a habit of rat finking on your friends in an open public forum?? just wondering

Best Answer

i juss wanted adive...one of those friends is me, i just changed the names

Best Answer

Kill all 3, they're all guilty of something.

Best Answer

Should you off yourself as well, since everyone's guilty of something, you included? :)
And if you're going to tell me to off myself, then that wouldn't quite work, since just because you're guilty doesn't mean that you aren't repentant and can not do it again. :P

Best Answer

I should, I just haven't yet.

Best Answer

Don't muddy things up by getting involved...

Best Answer

Let him find out for himself. Meanwhile, go find someone else to date to take your mind off this mess.

Best Answer

Video it for youtube.

Best Answer

They should get a room. Sit down like adults and figure it out. Or sell the story to Hollywood as a soap opera.

Best Answer

This is like algebra!"!!

Best Answer

if she looks two she fall from both,but she has to select one of the best for her and try where will be her chance goes

Best Answer

Ooh...difficult. I think Aimee should tell Marisa what she had seen and tell Marisa that she should fess up to Javi. If she doesn't, then she's keeping secrets from him and lying, which shows that she doesn't truly love him...<br />
She should say this with feelings aside. If Marisa IS truly cheating (I know some people that kiss on the mouth but it means nothing) then she doesn't love him as she says anyway since she would do that. Even if she doesn't want to hurt him so she may not tell him. <br />
There is no excuse for cheating and I would feel bad for the innocent person. If Marisa does nothing, then I would say that Aimee should tell Javi (with her feelings aside on this matter).

Best Answer

Tell, Because If The Persons Finds Out From Someone Else That She Knew She Might Lose Him For Good. Marissa Shouldn't Been Cheating To Begin With.(:

Best Answer