It was three non-EP Peeps, if that makes you feel any better.
Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 103 Answers Jan 4, 2011

I am more real on the internet than in real life.<br />
There are people who would stop paying my wages if I was truly me. I need to avoid that.

Best Answer

I misunderstood this when I first read it!!! You're saying you are actually MORE real on the internet!!!!!<br /><br />I am sorry about your real life, though. That must totally s*uck.<br />{{{{{HUG}}}}}}

Best Answer

I'm for real. you can't fake a **** up like me.

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

Because you said "Three people I spoke with tonight said that all internet people are completely fake" I suspect that those three people are all completely fake. And that's for real.

Best Answer

i AM FOR REAL,I HAVE WRITTEN MY LIFE STORY ON THIS SITE.

Best Answer

I always try to be real, maybe even more so on here where you aren't judged and have some anonymity.

Best Answer

I am as real as you can get on here. my pictures are all me or are things I like. my stories are all things I have experienced. I see no reason to lie or be fake especially on the internet. The only reason I could see anyone being a fake is if they are just here for sex...and there are alot of people on EP for that. I am not one of them. Stay away from those types and I am sure you will find a lot of very REAL people on EP and other sites on the net.

Best Answer

I'm as about as real as it gets. There's a lot of people that are not honest with themselves and therefore cannot honest with others so don't be disappointed and "expect too much from the wounded" as the song goes.

Best Answer

I am Real... sometime a little TOO Real!! I do not have the patience or motivation to make up and keep up a false persona! That said, it is true to an extent, it is wise to know (ask, investingate) who you are talking to - - - REALLY!

Best Answer

I am who I say I am. I get sad over being used and taken advantage of. Be careful for what you might wish for as my Mother used to tell me, it might come true. I can afford material things, but I will NEVER buy friendship.That is what seems to be what some of the fake people want from me.

Best Answer

yes. I am real<br />
but you'll believe what ever you want at the end of the day. maybe those three people you spoke to dont need anyone to be real online, so we all get painted with the same brush.. doesnt matter to me :)

Best Answer

I am genuine also, and would hope that most (if not asking too much), ALL of you to be genuine like me.<br />
It would be terrible latching on to someone you thought you got along with to find out later they were not who you first thought they were... :(

Best Answer

Other than my screen name, what you see here is what you get in person. I do think people are alittle more up front or free with their feelings on the net than they would be in person.

Best Answer

The Internet allows greater opportunity, greater communication and greater threats. I would like to believe the latter is the least. I am real, while you cannot see, feel or hear what is behind the screen...I am real. Listen to my words...I believe you will agree. I am not a threat but a person trying to connect to others. To find a place behind the screen, to find companionship and friendship ...all behind the screen. A place for the loneliness to be replaced with companionship, a place for the self perceived unattractive, the hopelessness and the lost. We all search for a place to belong...behind the screen. I believe we all search for this, some find it and hold on to it for years. Then it is gone. Some never are able to hold onto it...like trying to hold water, it is fleeting. I am REAL.

Best Answer

i honistly am alot more real on the internet than in person because i never talk to anyone in person usally... i always text over the internet. i have no friends here in philadelphia and i want to run away...if there is anybody out there that wants to run away with me feel free to send me a message i am planning to leave in late march or early april.

Best Answer

There's a country called the internet and fake people live in it?? :O OMG, why didn't you tell me?!

Best Answer

i'm tOtally real .!! :D

Best Answer

I have never understood that thinking. "Internet people" are just people, and are just as real as "real life" people, who lie just as much. Except for my avvie, I am real, the only me I know how to be.

Best Answer

i'am about as real as they get :) hell i;am about to fall asleep trying to tell you this :) lol

Best Answer

Which one of me?

Best Answer

fake people thinks fake to all

Best Answer

Interesting insight....makes me look at my friends in a new light, perhaps.

Best Answer

I don't believe them....I can proudly announce that me and most of the people in my circle are real.

Best Answer