AllLoveXOXO AllLoveXOXO 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 20 in Health

Nicotine gum helped me quit and I smoked for many years. It really helps. Good luck man and kudos to your brother.

Best Answer

Yeah he's been acting as my guardian ever since my life took a turn for the worse. I'm thinking of getting a vaporizer so I can share it with him. He cut back his tobacco intake greatly but I'm hoping to finally help him kick the habit. It's the least I can do.

Best Answer

Good luck dude.

Best Answer

Just be in good company and feel the difference. <br />
Wish I had a brother.

Best Answer

Yeah he's helped me through so much in my life like when I was living in the streets and such. If he asked me to do it then I'll do it.

Best Answer

Wow, congrats. its very hard. Keep busy, and I mean Very busy. Take up new hobbies. eat a little more. Vegggies are great to snack on. I did i know you can.

Best Answer

Mine were that my stomach would feel weird in a way like i needed a cigarette. Like tighen up. this one is weird. my hands and feet would pulsate. they wouldnt move but they had this pulsation feeling going on.

Best Answer

Ugh I'll just fight through it. It can't be that bad as stimulant wd is mostly psychological. It's gonna suck though, it's finals week too!

Best Answer

You can do it!! this is a great thing for you. I dont know how long you been smoking. But after a couple of month of not smoking my sense of smell was over the top. It was sooo strong that i could taste it . By the way how are your Ribs?

Best Answer

I've been using Dip for about 4-6 months. My ribs,Omg they feel better because of the pain meds and I also think the meds are helping me eat. Yay!
@nirvqnq - I'm just about done with studying and all and I'm not worried about it too much while I'm taking the test because I have adderall and coffee to get me through it. I'm just worried about my free time or when I'm studying/ doing work after finals because I have a habit of doing it at those times. Hopefully the other stimulants make it easy not to revert back and relapse.

Best Answer

Don't quit during finals week. You should pick a time when there is relatively little stress, like after finals are over. Don't try to do too many things at once.

Best Answer

You have a very nice brother.

Best Answer

Sleep. Anxious feeling

Best Answer

Alcohol. Use alcohol.

Best Answer

Start an alcohol addiction.

Best Answer

Ugh no thanks I've grown out of my alcohol stage.

Best Answer

I'm not a quitter....I smoke - Don't know....

Best Answer

You get big points for honesty :)

Best Answer

Well, gotta die of something.....:)

Best Answer

It's true you know. So true.

Best Answer

In need it is....My Buddy didn't smoke and at 30 got lung cancer...An ex 40, didn't smoke and she got lung cancer....My Granny, 89, died in her sleep....Smoked like a old Chevy needing an oil change...Died in her sleep....Gen. Douglass Mc Aurthur 91....Died smoked......So....hey if its going to happen its going to happen - Besides....Now that the government keeps raises tax on cigarettes for "Children's Healthcare".....Well, I'm doing my part now...I smoke for kids!,,,,So whada you doing for kids huh?,,,,,,,Non-smokers just hate kids....:)

Best Answer

Ha ha. I have had a similar discussion with friends about smoking. Tax on cigarettes in Canada is ridiculous, so I agree, smoking supports health care.

Best Answer

Prevents murder here in N.Y too.....Man some day's if I couldn't walk out for a smoke, I would have waxed someone....haha!

Best Answer

I know that feeling. We all need a release.

Best Answer