Darlinghton Darlinghton 18-21, M 13 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

God has been a steady factor in being there for me through it all. I've had people here and there be by my side, but for now on, I'm going to stand alone and I'm either going to make it, or crash; but either way, I no longer want to rely on anyone or look to anyone else for anything. I still feel so hurt, so lied to, so betrayed ...... I've proven to myself how strong I can be and how despite everything, I still have all the right stuff inside me. There's three people in my life who I mean everything to them; when they spend time with me, they love every second. They see something in me that is valuable. And I see that inside myself, too. As far as anyone else is concerned, I can do nothing right, I'm a f*** up, an awful disgrace of a human being. I know that no matter what, to those people, it's damn if I do, damn if I don't. I don't need anyone else in my life right now. My pain is on overload right now.

Best Answer

God and myself.<br />
I always tell myself never be dependent to anyone because even my shadow leaves me when Im in a total darkness :)

Best Answer

who can unravel this?

Best Answer

My husband and friends

Best Answer

Just me.

Best Answer

Myself.

Best Answer

Im the only one who has always been there.

Best Answer

my family but mostly my 2 sisters and cousin ... donno what i would do without them

Best Answer

not any one particular person has been there through it all

Best Answer

God and mom

Best Answer

Myself

Best Answer