things like that have happened to me but not super often...

Best Answer

This is really interesting.I don't think I've ever felt it before unless I'm just not making the connection.Do you actually see yourself from outside of your body?

Best Answer

No, I don't see myself from outside my body. You know when you go to the eye doctor and he flips the lenses in front of you and asks you which one is better? The only way I know to verbalize it is like that. It's almost like the lens is flipped and you are seeing "EVERYTHING" in your life from an "outside" perspective. No real emotion, but observing everything as if REALLY SEEING it for the first time. It is a very strange emotion - and like I said kinda scares me. It puts me in kind of a disconnected detached mood for a couple of days after it happens.

Best Answer

I think I know what you mean.I have had something similar.It was like sudden and sharp self awareness and a stark understanding of the human condition.It was very scary and depressing for me.That feeling is what led me to realize I needed a Savior and has led to a whole new life...but at the time it was very uncomfortable (and that is an understatement).It got to were I felt that way almost all of the time and I knew I had to find answers.Its like I would look at myself and the people around me and think..."what are we doing?We are not okay and every one seems to be unaware that we are all in trouble...this cannot be it.There HAS to be more to life".Is THAT what you are talking about?

Best Answer

Yes. That's happened to me since I was a kid. It's almost like I was so eager to leave this body and this life and I was imagining what that could be like. It is scary.

Best Answer

This has happened to me during good times and also during bad. There are times where I will be crying and internally i will think "this is such a small thing to cry over. Knock it off. don't be a drama queen" but externally I can't help but cry or feel depressed. It's such a strange thing...

Best Answer