Have you ever actually read through the lyrics of Ke$ha's "Tik Tok"? Am I the only one that thinks she drinks too much? I mean... there are better ways to brush your teeth then with a bottle of jack...like try... Colgate? How is the song the Number one hip hop song in the WORLD?!
KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 8 Answers Aug 6, 2010

Has the most annoying voice! Stupid P.Diddy signed her up! And ithought the same thing about Brushing her teeth with Jack Daniels.

Best Answer

Who the furk is Ke$ha?

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

I can see this girl becoming the next Kourtney Love. She tried to claw her way to fame by hanging around with Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie, but that flopped, so now she 'writes' songs stoned off her face, throws any old beat to it and hopes for the best. Sad thing is, you don't need talent these days so unfortunitely she's on the radio.

Best Answer

Kesha is a such a **** in my opinion and she can't sing and you can so tell by her music that partying,getting drunk,and using drugs and being a **** is all she can do...what a pathetic life!

Best Answer

Exactly haha. She isn't cool enought to have a "$" in her name

Best Answer

don't be silly, songs today are for a-lookin, not a-listening

Best Answer

Says a lot about the youth of today.

Best Answer

eh not so much I mean...if the youth of today is critisizing her ( as in me) ...

Best Answer