The PERFECT sandwich?
LaraS11 LaraS11 26-30, F 16 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Rye bread, avocado, swiss cheese and bacon.

Best Answer

Stop it. Im so hungry!

Best Answer

I'll tell you what makes a good sandwich...My wife. For some reason can make the same sandwich I make but better. I don't know why or how, but she can make a good sandwich...speaking of which...be right back....

Best Answer

The secret ingredient is LOVE!!

Best Answer

4 flat, crunchy falafel patties on homemade pita with avocado slices, a little Feta, sliced tomatoes right from the garden, thinly sliced red onion, radish sprouts and a freshly made creamy italian dressing.

Best Answer

Wholemeal Multigrain bread, no butter, natural yogurt, cold shredded roast chicken with no skin, lots and lots of freshly ground black pepper and tons of salad especially sliced tomatoes, no onions or radish though :o)

Best Answer

Pumpernickel bagel (with NO sesame seeds) sliced in three instead of just in half. Bacon fried crispy, and shredded mozzarella cheese, placed on the toasted bagel and melted under the broiler. A bit of mayo and lettuce. Yummy.

Best Answer

my god...

Best Answer

What, you don't like my choices? It's okay, I won't force feed you. I like it enough for both of us. LOL

Best Answer

I had to make all of them to test it out...sorry...still in deliberation.

Best Answer

LOL thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

Roast Beef with some mustard.

Best Answer

Open-faced, Very moist (not dry), a nutrishist White bread, Heavy on the mustard, Lots of fresh tomatoes, a little Romaine lettuce, Lots of Dill pickles, Lots of extra sharp cheddar cheese, Bacon, and lots of *Ham, *Roast Beef,, and *Turkey piled so high you can barely hold it.

*Real Meat, not the sliced lunchmeat sandwich stuff.

Best Answer

What makes a good sammich? The woman in the kitchen.

Best Answer

Homemade --- Cold baked ham ... huge slices on white bread, swiss cheese, yellow mustard or Miracle Whip

Cold roast beef, white bread that is buttered, salt and pepper

Takes time but I love hoagies ... french bread, baked ham and roast beef (usually don't have roasted turkey on hand I don't like deli sliced stuff ... I like off the bone chunks of meat in my sandwiches) swiss and american cheese, tomato, lettuce, onion, yellow mustard and miracle whip.

Best Answer