Gnoph Gnoph 26-30, M 11 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Hobbies

Both, at different times!

Best Answer

Time is a great lesson, not sure if I would look at it as brilliant or evil but all encompassing. Many theorists argue that time is man made. We assume it always existed because we're human and this is what we know, how could we possibly fathom another concept, yet..it may be incorrect. To hear these very accredited scientists explain it, if nothing else...it's interesting.

Best Answer

Time is not a control. It is a measurement.<br />
Now, if you had said, "hourly wages", then, yeah. Both brilliant and evil.

Best Answer

a measure of what?

Best Answer

Distance between events.

Best Answer

Natural cycles, such as the sun or the moon travelling their courses in the sky. It allows for the mapping of the seasons, and thus, gives us the ability to anticipate growing seasons, weather cycles, etc. It allows for the coordination of individuals that are not together. Time is useful, if not exploited for personal gain at the detriment of another.

Best Answer

Was time invented? I always thought time always was. Even before clocks. Time between when the sun rose and set, time between seasons. you get my point.

Best Answer

i see your point. but when did it become necessary to put a number value to it. why is there only 24 hours a day that dictates just about everything

Best Answer

Now THAT is a great question!

Best Answer

Yeah, especially when backed bu non-dynamic calendars etc. evil indeed. Brilliant for so masters...

Best Answer

Oddly enough, I think you missed the opportunities afforded by it. Time is just a position, it is not control.

Best Answer

No, work is

Best Answer

you choose to work

Best Answer

Not true, If I did not work I would have no home or life worth living

Best Answer