chirpy116 chirpy116 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Sure now lemme use my mind control powers to force some girl against her will to marry me and have a family, oh wait they don't exist, oh wait theres no such girl that loves me that much in my life currently, all i can do on that is wish so yeah failed advice.

Best Answer

The problem here is my pal, that you are too harsh on yourself! Every word in this sentence reflects how much you hate yourself and you are drowned in an ocean of self pity! Is there a girl in your life with whom you are madly in love with? If yes, then did you do something to make her fall in love with you? Miracles don't exist. You have to do something to make your dreams come true. And in the end if they do come true, then too good!! But even if they don't, you won't live with that constant guilt that you just wasted your life in cribbing how pathetic your life is and didn't even give yourself a chance. Trust me, you are more special than you know!! Good Day

Best Answer

Yes whatever miss know it all, though you actually know nothing

Best Answer

Maybe not, but you should definitely give it a try. It won't hurt !!

Best Answer

I try everything thats within my power! Whatever isn't I can't help unless I do gain the power to control the wills of others I can't control everything only whats physically possible

Best Answer

Good advice..

Best Answer

I get it :) But sometimes you can't do anything about it, and to keep feeling good you just have to WISH! :3

Best Answer

....I wish you'd explain that again. Oh, nevermind, if I acted on what I've wished for, my wife would kill me....

Best Answer

oh the irony

Best Answer