Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 14 Answers Dec 24, 2010

Water, Alka-Seltzer, and spending the day in bed. (Not that I would know) :)

Best Answer

don't go to bed drunk. stay awake until you're sober, keep rehydrating, then sleep.

Best Answer

Rub lemons on your armpits. I heard this on a radio program 21 years ago recommended by a real doctor.

Best Answer

Sleep, lots of water, Vitamin B12, Extra-strength Tylenol...three or four....and I have found that a really good Bloody Mary makes me feel better.

Next time, to lessen the effects of drinking and make the hangover less severe, drink one 8 oz glass of water for every shot of liquor you consume. Hangovers are largely due to dehydration.

Best Answer

Puking and riding of all the toxins............then sleep...........

Best Answer

While there's still time - prevention is better than a cure.

However, the hair of the dog and then drink lots of water throughout the day.

Best Answer

pickle juice. dill pickle. i dunno why, but it really does help

Best Answer

I dont know, i dont get them.

I prefer to hit what i call the golden number.

The golden number is a certain amount of drinks, different for each person. too few and you dont feel any effect from the night before, too many and you will feel pretty rough. But you hit that number (or go over and wait until you sobered up a tiny bit before sleeping) and you (or at least I) wake up the next morning after 5 hours sleep feeling great, refreshed, awake and very happy.

Even when i miss though, the roughest i ever feel is a bit tired, and maybe a tiny bit of an upset stomach, i never get a headache or throw up or have to stay in bed or any of that classic hangover stuff, and i have got pretty hammered.

Best Answer

Justacherry took my answer hey no fair get out of my head!!! I also heard a strong bloody mary the next day

Best Answer

1 part tomato juice,,dash tobasco ,,dash worcestershire,,,1 Budwiser,,,two good drinks shoud do the trick

Best Answer

Don't drink....

Best Answer