KnobbyKnees KnobbyKnees 46-50, M 4 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

My parents and siblings are all dead. I'm pretty much alone in the world. I'd never sell the few things I have that once belonged to them. I'd sell my own treasures first, and I don't have many of those (I'm not exactly wealthy. I live in a drafty shoebox sized apartment in a ghetto neighborhood).

Best Answer

What you have is priceless and can't ever be sold. It's a warmth of a heart that beats so bold.

Best Answer

I dont have any treasures so Im a bit stuck right now...times are definitely hard because my car is broken down and I can barely work due to constant pain...I dont get paid when Im not at work and....

ANYWAY....What's a DAD collection??? lol maybe if *I* had lots of Dads I could get them to help me out....

Best Answer

Ho hum a slip of the tongue.
Nice to know some joy it brung.
Sad to hear of you pains.
I think of you and goodies you gains

Best Answer

The only jewels I've got are my own "crown jewels" and they're definitely not for sale.

Best Answer

Not even if a lady came by and offered £'s

Best Answer

Especially not if it was a lady. Now if John Barrowman came by and offered that and a good ****, I might reconsider.

Best Answer