I would have no problem being the good wife, if he was the good husband went to work handed over his wages and kept his arse in doors, everyone happy.

Best Answer

My answer is a little different take on the question. I prefer my wife barefoot, naked, in the kitchen, bent over the counter and me behind her. I'd rather she not be pregnant. And I'd rather take her a nice restaurant. But, she prefers to cook, be clothed and sex in the kitchen is not allowed.

Best Answer

It's only her place if she wants it to be her place. If she wants to be barefoot in the kitchen with a baby on her hip, that's her prerogative and it's as good a way to be as any.

Best Answer

I;ll tell you the truth. I don't care if she is a stay at home mom or a working mom. As long as she understands I am a man and I not the type that is "trained". Just leave it alone and let me be a man. I would not try to change her. If I am with her I will love who she is. I expect the same.<br />
Both men and women have to accept that men and women are different and that is supposed to give us ballance with eachother.<br />
If I had a woman that just let me be me with no pushing, I'd cook her romantic dinners with candle light out of love and appreciation. And like I said working or stay at home or going to school to better herself, I really don't care. If i'm with someone I want them to feel good about themself too.

Best Answer

A woman's "place" is where she can feel happy and fulfilled. I was married to a lawyer who, by her choice, decided to become a housewife . . . she was incredibly unhappy and lacked the skill set to be one. Marriages fall apart because one or the other becomes unhappy and disenchanted . . . always choose the decision that makes you happy.

Best Answer

I'm not much of a cook but I do give it a try now and then, to give the wife a break. Other then that I want a partner not a slave....and no kids for me.

Best Answer

Cooking is a technical operation. It is therefore man's work. Never in a million years would I let a woman in my kitchen. She can load the dish washer, maybe, but she's not cooking unless she has serious qualifications. XD

Best Answer

Guess all you know you learnt from your mum : )

Best Answer

Only soups. XD

Best Answer