No girl should be barrefooted and slave to the kitchen with a baby on her hip.

Best Answer

I want her to chose for herself what she wants. If she wants to be a stay at home wife, that is fine. If she wants to have a job that is fine too. Now I do expect her to be in the kitchen barefoot some of the time, cooking WITH me, because according to Timothy Dalton nothing is more sensual to a woman than cooking with her man.

Best Answer

I think a girl has to know how to cook. Having a baby is a different thing and individual. But I think its more to do with guys being threatened by girls being more successful. I see a lot of guys/men saying they prefer career women, successful women, but when it comes to it, there is a big BUT - she has to earn less and has to have a lower position than him. Otherwise he's intimidated. Go figure. Do they really know what they want?

Best Answer

dont forget the bedroom..

Best Answer

No not all guys , it would be silly to make such a sweeping generalization .<br />
Most guys are respectful of women but some sadly stuck in the past v.

Best Answer

If she's cooking and has a baby and can't afford shoes, yeah. 24/7 though, no.

Best Answer

i hope not. geesh. i would rather eat **** than have a baby

Best Answer

Sadly :( some have it ingrained in the brain ? :)

Best Answer