Looking for tips on shaving my wife's pubic hair so that I do a good job, i don't hurt her, her V area (maybe A area as well) doesn't get irritated, and so that the experience is pleasurable for her.
Shmoopy618 Shmoopy618 31-35, M 13 Answers Oct 26, 2009

I prefer to have my **** waxed in a salon. There are two or three different kinds but I like a Brazilian wax which just leaves a few hairs in a narrow band right down the middle.<br />
Sometimes it hurts when the waxing ***** is pulled off but it's better I think than trying to shave it.

Best Answer

DOn't nick her! It'll be the last time you get to play there with a razor!

Best Answer

Uhmm, as a woman, I can't agree that that's something you should be doing. She should. It's not a pleasurable experience and no matter how you shave, you're going to end up with stubble the next day and the potential for ingrown hairs. But if the two of you insist on shaving the kitty, please trim the hair as close to the skin as you can get first and use a brand new multi-blade razor (like a Venus) with shaving GEL. And be sure to pull the skin tight before running the razor over it so you get everything.

Best Answer

Let her do it herself while you watch.

Best Answer

Okay, please don't shave and then eat.. that is gross. Please don't use your **** as an exercise device.... <br />
And for god sakes, lay her down, use shaving cream, go in the direction of the hair, have her lay in a warm bath after, or shower, and then powder the area. Jesus you people are messed up.. just tell the man how.. lol

Best Answer

google is your friend

Best Answer

Better of with a wax

Best Answer

Yeah..... NO! BAD MAN! Don't you touch!! <br />
Let her shave it herself while you watch and if she is too fat to do it, well then you better start doing her a lot more often so she looses it so she can shave it herself! Anytime a man has ever shaved a woman they have bitched about razor burn, ingrown hairs, really really sensitive skin.. that's why I don't let my man shave me!

Best Answer

flower knows of a long...erotic..procedure... that does a fabulous job..<br />
no razor though...just fingers and tweezers...<br />
msg me if you want more info ;)

Best Answer

I think Creamsicle and Cass72 have said it quite well.

Best Answer

Not sure if this is the right answer - but wouldn't something like flavored (edible) shaving cream make this even better. You wouldn't have to use the razor - but you could help with cleaning up

Best Answer