Have an apple break. Seriously, they've shown that eating an apple can have just as great an effect in getting your motor going again as coffee. I don't think going out is any better if you're easily distracted. If you're not, go for it. But the best way is to get enough sleep in the first place. I know it's hard though. I hate sleeping myself and fight it madly but I know now that I do better when I get more sleep.

Best Answer

If you're feeling sleepy, then no amount of coffee or energy drink will be useful. The best thing is to take a half hour nap, cus after that you feel much more refreshed then after, say, a 45 minute nap. Then give it another go, put on some ambient music that won't distract you, recopy notes, and read through them and try sample questions.

Best Answer

Nice,Thanks

Best Answer

Get a nap in before you study with a big loud alarm clock. Study somewhere else - coffee shops are popular study locations for a reason. Caffeine helps a BIT but overdoing it will just harm your concentration and make you sick. And of course get a great night's sleep before a late cram-session.

Best Answer

Yeah Thank You

Best Answer

Black-Beauties.....worked fine for me, for four years...

Best Answer

Cheat :)

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

Meth

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Breath and get a SOH.

Best Answer

do exercise

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Study partner/ f.u.c.k buddy. No jokes, works a charm. And dont study at home, bed is too comfortable and too many temptations.

Best Answer

should i go out to study instead of home?

Best Answer