AreYouMadCool AreYouMadCool 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 3, 2013 in EP

Lay, lady, lay, lay across my big brass door<br />
Whatever colors you have in your mind<br />
I’ll show them to you and you’ll see them shine.

Best Answer

I would eat you.

Best Answer

You will get rabbit fever if you do. I am a very skinny bunny.

Best Answer

totally worth it *throws knife at you*

Best Answer

I am going to get BouncyTiggerReturns to eat then.

Best Answer

I would even it It meant I died, I would sacrifice my life for a stranger.

Best Answer

I think you know the answer to that.

Best Answer

You would drown me and float to safety?

Best Answer

You caught me...........

Best Answer

I knew it!

Best Answer

You paddle from the back and i will make sure coast is clear from the front.

Best Answer

nop and nobody will i dont want to be mean but i had an experience near to that i was drowning in a pool with my little brother and i was pushing him down so i could breath and he did the same when confronted to death, the survival instinct take control and all what matters is surviving so sry if i just ruined your romantic scenario :s

Best Answer

I disagree. I'd always let another person on the door instead of me (unless they're a terrible person) as it's the right thing to do and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i didn't. A quote from the dark knight "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villian"
I will always pick the first, enjoy being the latter. At least you're not two faced about it ;)

Best Answer

am not offended by your comment,but trust me u are just saying,our body is made to protect it self when in danger,what i wrote is a real story we were 7 and 10 years and nobody of us knew to swim!! and i saw the movie and said in my mind ill do the same but once i was confonted to the situation i didnt even think about it i was just trying to survive

Best Answer

we all have priorities, most people hold their own life as the highest.

Best Answer

what u seem not to understand is that in that kind of situation u dont think anumore u just act for survival it's called the survival instinct,it's like when u put accidentely ur hand in fire do u really say in your head i think it's time for me to take my hand away from fire before it get burned? no u dont u just do it ;)

Best Answer

Not all peoples instincts are the same. You talk about your brother in the pool, well there are similar stories about parents dying to save their own children. plus this scenario isn't one of split seconds, there is a door and time to think. There are some things more important than life to me, morals and ethics to name a few. But you seem the type who will only listen to what they've experienced, assuming we're all the same. I hope you enjoy your one sided logic :)

Best Answer

lol am not enjoying my one sided logic,its only that u could be more persuasive(convincing) if u actually did what ur saying not what u think u ll do :) maybe you will,and maybe you will not,am just saying that u cant be that sure :)

Best Answer

actually you were saying that nobody will ;) Why would i need to persuade you? You already know what you'll do in that situation. Just remember if we are in that situation together, don't try to drown me as i'm letting you have it but if you try to drown me i'll fight back &gt;:)

Best Answer

lol so the better wins :D

Best Answer

Before i answer... Did you let me draw you?

Best Answer

Like one of your french girls.

Best Answer

I wouldn't stress too much. I heard the titanic's unsinkable.

Best Answer

Pretty sure there's room for two!

Best Answer

&gt;.&gt; Only me

Best Answer

Can I cop a feel/ LMAO!

Best Answer

Classssy

Best Answer

lol..yeah...not so much ..really... huh?

Best Answer

but funny ! lol

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer