GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 10 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Romance & True Love

When it is duly noted that there are mutual respect, commitment regarding a relationship, as well as I can recognize feelings for her. If the relationship proves that it has promise and appears to be heading in the proper direction.

Best Answer

When a guy loves a girl, sometimes it is best just to tell her, even if he is not sure if the feeling is mutual. It's best to do, and not hold back for too long, or she might start thinking differently about the feelings toward her.

Best Answer

When it's obvious she feels the same.

Best Answer

I think whenever you feel that you love someone you should tell them. You never know when it will be too late.

Best Answer

If you're smart, you choke down the bubbling emotions you feel when you look at her, and you wait until you see her at her worst. It takes time to know if it's more than just attraction.

Best Answer

Probably when you feel that you genuinely love her, which there is no set time regarding knowing whether or not you love her.

Best Answer

When it certain that there is no other way except do it ( tell her), to go about the most important thing.

Best Answer

i tell her it all the time i say i love her she says she loves me more and then i say i love her most and as for the right time its when it feels right when you are truly sure of how you feel for them and you know who it is you want in your life.thats pretty much the basics although it may be a little too long...thats what she said.<well you did set yourself up for it so may aswell take it<that wasnt supposed to be a pun but anyway we plan to get married once were finished with highschool and i got a place of my own and stuff.14

Best Answer

When I see the time is right.I whisper the three words in her ear and as she turns I plant my lips on hers.No protest.All love.

Best Answer