Hey girls hey! lol Im creating a book called The 3 W's (What Women Want) And i would love to get some feedback from you ladies about what attracts you to a man, perfect dates, etc. I would love and apperciate the feeback!
jahmella1 jahmella1 18-21, F 9 Answers Mar 14, 2012

I need a guy who is supportive of what I do and will help me accomplish everything I set out to do. I need him to care not only about me but people in general. I need him to be able to make me laugh because laughter is the best way to heal however its important to know when its time to be serious. While I want a guy who is good hearted I need him to be strong and independent because that's how I am. I need a guy who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after. I need a guy who is adventurous because what's life without a little adventure? <br />
So to summarize; Supportive, humorous, stable, adventurous, and a people person/good hearted.<br />
Just something you might want to include is evolution theory that basically statest that because women don't have an unlimited supply of eggs we look for a man that will be the best as far as protecting and taking care of and raising the children so, that means financial stability, healthy, and strong.<br />
or you can also look into the science of what we are attracted to which basically talks about pheromones and how we are attracted to someone who is similar and all that.

Best Answer

I would like to be able to put your feedback in my book! Perfect answer!

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer

www=passion+kindness. And to have the toilet seat lowered.

Best Answer

I What women want? Good question we want someone who protects, loves, and makes love, without his eye wondering, faithfulness. We want security. I stayed in a relationship after all the love, some of the respect, and sex was gone. I LOVED the security. He was a hard worker, great credit, and no children. I did not marry him but I loved not thinking about finances. Yes, I loved him was sweet. Yes I cheated because the sex was awful. I respected him related to he never knew or suspected. I disrespected him because I did it. My final answer Alex, we want Security.

Best Answer

What is it

Best Answer

We need the question to be able to help.

Best Answer

In that case, I need a man who loves me for me, someone I can share everything with, someone who is carming, and sweet, and romantic, and who will protect me at all costs.
My ideal date would have to be sleeping under the stars in the middle of a Forest away from the hustle-and-bustle of the city life. It would have to be just me and him, snuggled up next to each other, our breath becoming steam as it leaves our noses. Us just staring up at the sky, the occational small talk, just reveling in the moment. And we would let the night go from there.
My ideal man would have to be tall, lean and muscular, strong, and all around good person who isn't afraid to be tough if needed. But really if Mr. Right isn't that, as long as I love him and he loves me, that's all that matters.

Best Answer

I would love to help but there are no details :x

Best Answer

I edited the details lol!

Best Answer