madz1smyname madz1smyname 31-35, F 26 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

hey, with your looks who needs to look at another girl. I will have you for breakfast lunch and dinner and also for afters.

Best Answer

walk away to avoid confrontation that is not invoving you and handle the situation with that girl other time.

Best Answer

I have had that happen What I did was tell the girl that I am totally flattered but I am already in a relationship. I then asked her how she would feel if someone hit on her bf. Then I left her and went back to my gf.

Best Answer

I'd work the conversation back to you and how great you are at this or that or the other, no mater what she said , that **** knocks them on their *** soooo quick. It even works in other situations, like if some girly girl is hitting on me I'll start talking about some woman I know that builds air plains or invented something, kind of swoon over her and watch the pathetic girly girl just shrivel up, it's amazing how spineless and shallow they can be.

Best Answer

itz easy i call her mom and tell her itz nt nice !!! and i walk out with you

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

I'd be so entranced by you that I'd probably not even notice the other girl is trying to hit on me.

Best Answer

awww *smile*

Best Answer

If it was something she said to me, Ill appreciate the kind words, look at you while smiling and say " She knows this already" and kiss you in front of her.

Best Answer

lol really now

Best Answer

definitely and always

Best Answer

and I will definitely blush big time. hehe :)

Best Answer

I would ask my gf to kindly make that girl stop hitting me.

Best Answer

I would introduce you to her as my gf!Problem solved.

Best Answer

I don't mess around. If someone's hitting on me while I'm taken, I find it highly suspicious, and am pretty good at redirecting the conversation, if not ending it

Best Answer

2 thumbs up! :)

Best Answer

would just ignore the girl who is hitting<br />
will be too busy attending my gf

Best Answer

I'll frown at the woman hitting on me. I'll then ask the woman if she is trying to ruin my happiness.

Best Answer

Depends how pretty she is ....may have to dump you in order to trade up lol

Best Answer

whoaw... lol

Best Answer

Be polite, but laugh it off. Maybe introduce you two.

Best Answer

I would ignore the hit

Best Answer

nice :)

Best Answer

I just respond politely.

Best Answer

I'll let you handle the situation, I won't respond

Best Answer

If she's cuter than you then I would say goodbye to you and hello to her!

Best Answer

thumbs down to u lol

Best Answer

initiate an auction

Best Answer

prfff!

Best Answer

contempt or breaking wind? lol

Best Answer

means no good. lol

Best Answer

I'd see what was in it for me

Best Answer