I am 41 and because of my depression I honestly don't think I would meet a nice guy this lifetime. My sister and my mom don't think so either and none of the people I know don't think so too except people on experience project thinks so! lol They don't know me well enough. In fact I shouldn't care what they think really. I realise I must sounds sad. Anyway
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 5 Answers Apr 1, 2012

I thought that for years I gave up looking just lived with crushes in my mind imagining kissing my crush but assuming it would never happen then something changed. If you read some of y stories you will see I now have someone. No its not conventional but it works for me and that is what counts.

Best Answer

I actually gave up my hopes already. Can't see any point. Most people tells me they meet someone when they gave up. I gave up a year ago and I still haven't met anyone so .... lol. Thanks for sharing your story, you were lucky.

Best Answer

Only a year blimy I was probably about 14 years with no one.

Best Answer

It's not sad. I have a HUGE fear that I will be forever alone. If I let myself dwell on it, I get major depressed about it. :/

Best Answer