sdsmoker sdsmoker 31-35, M 12 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Hobbies

i am a non smoker and have dated men who smoke...if u really care about them it shouldn't matter..as long as they respect u and don't blow it in ur face or smoke it ur house or car...

Best Answer

Me and my lover both smoke...no problem there.

Best Answer

Smokers don't judge. Non-smokers judge. It's non-smokers who exclude smokers, not the other way around.

Best Answer

Exactly! I have observed this for years. It seems that smoking is the one thing that seperates the lovers from the haters!

Best Answer

Not entirely true. Smoking damages the body. I see a fair number of smokers getting used by the tobacco industry. It's a dangerous drug to use and not get used by. I have a non-smoking roomie. To get along with her I have to use cigarettes socially and not let them use me, otherwise I'd smoke her out of the apartment.

Best Answer

No. The smell of cigarettes makes me feel sick and I get painful, tingly sensations down my arms if I even get a tiny sniff of it, even if it's from someone's clothes. The problem as well is even if they didn't smoke it anywhere near me they'd still stink of it coz it's a smell that never leaves, it's horrible. There are other reasons too.

Best Answer

Of course! Some day I'll be one!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

How much do you smoke?

Best Answer

4 times a week. If I do more, mother will find out and then I'm dead.

Best Answer

I would love the add of a fellow smoker! Cheers and deep smoke!

Best Answer

Will do! You too!

Best Answer

Yes, and I have.all he asked is that I smoked outside when I was at his house and not his car .Which I honored,at my house nothing was said about my smoking.

Best Answer

I did when I was a smoker.... I feel sorry for them having to put up with my ashtray breath now

Best Answer

This seems like a silly question..but, I suppose if non smokers won't date smokers, there must be smokers who won't date non smokers as well. Never crossed my mind.

Best Answer

So many nonsmokers won't date smokers.

Best Answer

I know.

Best Answer

Sdsmoker, I am a non who would date a smoker but I wouldn't want to be trapped with smoke like in a car or small room. I'm a former smoker so I get the habit but I may very well complain, although I mean well. Smoking doesn't really play into my choosing of dates though.

Best Answer

if she could put up with me smoking all the time , then maybe but usually they would prefer you to quit that nasty habit

Best Answer

eh?

Best Answer