Marilyn Monroe
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 20 Answers Jul 19, 2012

that made me smile. Thank you ツ

Best Answer

Did it? ;)

Best Answer

It did. Indeed. ツ shank ya!!!(my way of saying thank you) ★★★

Best Answer

I hate being UK size 10- 12 I feel really fat at this size I know it's not really fat but when you see skinny, underage figures everywhere you do start to feel a bit lumpy-dumpy! No matter how I work out I can't get below size 10 without dieting. I know I am probably being silly but I am always self conscious and have been since I was 16. As a woman I am always aware of beauty issues...

Best Answer

I am sure you are beautiful! Size 10-12 is the regular size and is not fat at all.

Best Answer

thank you :) Sometimes I can be really tough on myself!!

Best Answer

Amen to that !

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

I agree. I was always a healthy size 6-8 and pretty content with my size. Lost a ton of weight and feel hideous! I had a good friend die from anorexia and I think its horrible how society tries to define beauty for us.

Best Answer

Sorry about your friend. Sorry you lost lots of weight and feel the way you feel. You can always catch up by getting healthier, it is never too late. It is horrible how society define us...I have to agree with this.

Best Answer

Hello verrrrr,I had to answer of the words "Its society whos ugly",which I believe 100% to be true.When people are persuaded to absorb others opinions at the expense of having a mind to make up of their own,its ugly,abusive and dark.

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

Zoftig women, Rubenesque women are so beautiful. I feel sorry for people who only see "fat". This society is so warped

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

awesomely stated

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

nice illusion.

Best Answer

haha ;)

Best Answer

okay, if you wink at me so many times , I got to believe that you are trying to pick me up...

Best Answer

Awe, Bless your heart :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

beauty magazines only make you feel ugly

Best Answer

I was hideous at a size 0 not much better at size 3 either

Best Answer

I doubt it

Best Answer

Trust me

Best Answer

Thankyou for that, you made my day!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Ummm yah ok.

Best Answer

You got that right,full figure all the way I love a voluptuous butt on a women

Best Answer