Go for it then! Love knows no boundaries.

Best Answer

She has no idea how I feel. We are both straight but I cant get her outta my head. We are friends and I dont wanna lose that

Best Answer

Let her know how you feel, I mean it might be awkward for her but you'll never know how it will turn out until you say.

Best Answer

I know, Wwe went out once, as friends and she asked if I ever drank sake - she said Let's make this night interesting. Am I reading to much into that or should I have had the sake? I regret not having let it go furthur, but I guess I was scared

Best Answer

You're probably reading too much into that. Alcohol can make things goofy and can have different reactions with different people, and if you've never had sake that could have been what she meant. A night of fun, if you will.

Best Answer

i just dont wanna lose her as a friend. i respect and love her too much

Best Answer

They're not a true friend if they can't accept who you are. The worst they should do is politely decline.

Best Answer

Run.

Best Answer

splain!!! why do you say that? I really wanna know

Best Answer

Never ends in anything but pain an misery. Sometimes the grass is greener, and someone else's sugar is sweeter, but it always ends the same, just the same.

Best Answer

Do you speak from experience? - do tell - im here to listen as well

Best Answer

Under the bridge. *This guy* has a life to live, and he's done living it for those that don't appreciate him.

Best Answer

being bi is ok ....... love them both

Best Answer

I just dont know how to tell her. we are straight, well, i GUESS iM NOT, AND WE HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT IT. dONT KNOW HOW TO BRING IT UP

Best Answer

Turn off your cap lock, that's a start.

Best Answer

I use to be attracted to females (while married and with kids) --but after a year or so of enjoying the feeling they went away. I never acted on my feelings even though I thought about it a time or two...... give it some time and see how you truly feel. BTW - I still find the female form attractive I just dont wont to be with them sexually.

Best Answer

hahahaha - i guess I got a bit excited. are you bi?? if so tell me how you handle all of this. I just wanna cry sometimes cuz it hurt not being around her. she drives me to drink. but I would do anything for her. My friend says having her just as a friend is not good cuz she is just like me. what does that mean - is that a good thing or a bad thing. I havent told my friend how I really feel about this girl. My friend thinks SHE is trying to buy my friendship and affection, when in face it is ME who is probably doing this

Best Answer

Thats awesome! Hope she loves you too,

Best Answer

we are friends, and we chare a lot with each other but this has never been part of the conversasion - She says she enjoys talking to me, but beyond that I dunno

Best Answer

Well I hope it turns out well and your feelings are returned, And enjoy the ride of love.

Best Answer

gl

Best Answer

whats that mean?

Best Answer

good luck

Best Answer

gotcha - thanks! how do i express my feelings? how would you handle the situation? are you gay, bi, or straight? we are both currently straight. we talk a lot and have share a lot with each other. I've been there for her and she has been there for me. I want to hold her so bad it hur. I could write a novel, but i WONT. wHATS YOUR STORY???

Best Answer

sorry for the caps , I've been drinking cuz I just cant handle this any more. She's gone for 5 days and its killin me!!!

Best Answer

im a recovering human. not to say im inhuman though. but i would (for advice) suggest... keep having fun with this person. no reason to put sex into it. or even think you need to. your obviously looking for something better in your life. in my opinion, that is not it. try to just be happy

Best Answer

I love you and I'll live her too!

Best Answer

whadaya mean???

Best Answer
Best Answer

have your cake and eat it too thats all I've got to say

Best Answer

she doesnt even know how I feel

Best Answer

love you hon....

Best Answer

thanks for the support, what now??

Best Answer

so as a young woman, what would would you do if an older woman expressed their feelings to you??? are you you bi , gay , or straight, cuz it does make the situation different

Best Answer