Obviously only answer if you have more than one kid. Feel like I have to point this out to avoid some idiot commenting. And I mean OVERALL favourite.
NeverFindMoi NeverFindMoi 22-25, M 5 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Depends on the day and how they're acting.

Best Answer

good answer. I think it's natural to stray in favour towards a certain one overall. And it's important to acknowledge that if you are to be a good parent. Do you agree?

Best Answer

Sure do.

Best Answer

I have 2 children and I love them both the same BUT...My son has a harder time in life than my daughter and requires more of my attention

Best Answer

I think it's great you can love them both the same. I don't think I would be able to. I just can't imagine not picking a favourite. I always pick a favourite with anything in life.

Best Answer

I can't see myself loving one of my children more than the other...They both are my heart

Best Answer

It can be harmful to their self esteem wen a mom have fav child. My mom loves my son mo. my dad adores my sis but I have no one. I ended up having depression. I honestly don't blame my parents cuz they are only human but it can impact on a child's well being. Keeping it to yourself is easier and treat kids equally.

Best Answer

I get you... I'm the kid... I recall my mother always saying I was the "perfect child" And that she saw me differently than the others. Like, she just couldn't hurt me as much as them... Discipline wise.. I'm the quiet one in the family...

Best Answer

i have guinea pigs, not quite the same, i know. i love them the same amount but differently. one is shy and quiet, the other is a feisty little beast. i love them for different reasons but the same amount.

Best Answer

yes you love them both equally, but the question is which is your favourite? Take inanimate objects for instance. You can buy one chair because it looks cool and one chair because it's really comfortable and both have their advantageous in certain scenarios, but one you will use more and have more need of for the fair case. Therefore the one you have more need of is logically your favourite one.
Taking children it depends on the relationship compliment. Your character and personality in combination with theirs should develop two different relationships whereby they should vary in their fulfilment to you. I am just saying, I can't make sense of how most parents will say they don't have a favourite child.

Best Answer

oh. well i dont have a favourite guinea pig... i favour them both.

Best Answer