Awezie Awezie 26-30, M 23 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I am a white woman that has had a few black relationships. I do not think there is a difference between dark and lighter skin black men. I take all blacks on their own merit. What does make a difference is the size of their ***** and their attitude to white *******. We are here to worship the superior black man and provide the sexual needs that they require to give them pleasure. Let me serve a black man or a black woman any day.

Best Answer

Wow.

Best Answer

Good answer. I worship black **** and believe it is my duty and obligation to please them and satisfy their needs. But I also feel that the blacker the man, the more desirable he is, and the more I want to serve him.

Best Answer

My children's father is half white/half black and is pretty light skinned. However, I find myself attracted to a variety of African American men. I prefer darker over lighter skin tones, but I really don't find myself attracted to very dark skin tones. However, it's more features, body type, height, and definitely personality that turn me on or off.

Best Answer

I prefer light skin blacks, my children are mix two of them look light black the other two look white

Best Answer

Thanks for answering my question njsouth. The reason I asked it is, I'm a light skin African American and mostly I'm attracted to white women. I was just curious to know what some white women on here thought of light skin black men.

Best Answer

one of my lover is light enough to pass as a white boy with a tan until he drops his pants. I have had several different black dark & light for the last 3 months

Best Answer

Thanks for the response, when I see interracial couples, I see white women with darker black men and have always wondered. I see light skin black men with white women as well but I see more with dark skin black men. Do you only date black men?

Best Answer

I only bed black men; I am not attracted to any other type of man.

Best Answer

u shouldn't have any problems

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer

i prefer chocolate love the dark skin black men .

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I think dark skin (of any shade, really) is beautiful.<br />
EDIT: whoops, didn't notice this question is for white women

Best Answer

It's for everyone, I'm interested in what everyone thinks. Thanks for answering my question :-)

Best Answer

No. I have a problem with ghetto trash.

Best Answer

Then you had better get yourself a new look.

Best Answer

U got a problem with black ??.<br />
I like Colombian cookies<br />
And London cookies

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I absolutely lust over dark dark skin.

Best Answer

I like a nice milk chocolate man with good muscle tone but sometimes a muscly dark chocolate is great too

Best Answer

let me just share my experience. My girlfriend is white and educated. However, i have dated many other white women and the common factor to the reason why they date black men is because of several things. Starting from protection, and by that i mean, **** with a black mans love and i can bet my last pound he will kill you for doing so, when on the other hand a white man would run and leave his wife to defend for herself. secondly, black men are fighters in every sense. Yes i do think because it is such a taboo area it does create an attraction. Black on white skin is like a picaso painting. Thirdly, a black man and his white girl that he loves will live together to the bitter end together. All the white woman has to do is be loyal and show him love and she can have everything she ask for. And take that from me, a black man. My white girlfriend has nothing to worry about, because what belongs to me also belongs o her, period.

Best Answer

I like black men but I do prefer the ones with dark skin, like dark chocolate. They have lovely smooth skin too; I really like it.

Best Answer

I prefer black and I am a white girl sexually active with a black man

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I like darker tones but I wil date any tone. I just love black men. Ive even dated men from africa and haiti. Usually I end up with medium tho lol of course what I call medium someone else may call dark lol im very white so I really get revved up by the stark contrast which is why I probably navigate towards dark skin.

Best Answer

Black as the ace of spades gets my motor going very quickly.

Best Answer