Riff76 Riff76 36-40 18 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i know what you mean, im only 4ft5 and guys never ask me out on dates, i feel the same way you do

Best Answer

Id ask out a short woman.

Best Answer

guys actually like short women lederman...
ty for the empathy

Best Answer

find a tiny woman. They're out there

Best Answer

true, but I know women can be picky on this. Not all, but some. But 5'5" is not really that short, and I know plenty of guys who are about that height who have no trouble finding dates.

Best Answer

I have no preference just make sure they have money!

Best Answer

that's nice 'n' shallow, ty.

Best Answer

What if I'm handsome, well-endowed, a great guy but have no money?

Best Answer

Hmmmm

Best Answer

Nobody is handsome enough to be a broke ***....LOL

Best Answer

money will not make you happy... material things don't last, and are only good until the newest thing comes along...

Best Answer

well-endowed, they will keep you, not money

Best Answer

I fell in love with a man who was 5'4", 135 lbs. He was a pretty remarkable person, a teacher, writer and martial artist. Remains one of the most brilliant, gifted men I've ever known.

Best Answer

I'm just 5 foot and my wife is five foot nine and at 62 she is my third wife after the first two past on .

Best Answer

I'm not.. they're the best lovers.

Best Answer

I totally agree... we try harder

Best Answer

*those were the days*

Best Answer

because short men are a** holes in the end because of their height deficiency

Best Answer

uh huh...

Best Answer

I'm not short, but isn't that really judgemental? Like judging someone on their gender or skin color, religion, sexual orientation?

Best Answer

ya know what they say rgqe, it takes one to know one :)

Best Answer

women tend to be attracted to taller men because we feel safe and protected by them. you have a few choices: a) find a short woman to date; b) work hard and get a good job that pays well; c) be a nice, confident guy who rolls with a few rejections here and there until you find the right one; d) date big girls.

Best Answer

I'm not like that but I'm taken Sorry ! I'm only 4'11'' so your taller than me ! Not a problem there ! Just b yourself the right person will come around when you least expect it ! Cheer up !

Best Answer

must be your breath

Best Answer

130? u much be made of bones Idk i date a girl in the 8th grade like 1 year ago and she was like 5.7 and i was 5.2 it didn't seem to bother her we broke up later because we stop talking, dbut if women don't like u because you small they're just shallow :|

Best Answer

I'm not. But I do assume that guys won't like it if I'm taller than them. Because that has usually been the case in my experience. I'm a little under 5'9".

Best Answer

most shorter men would be intimidated to ask you out because of their own height, and would expect a brush-off.
you are a unique one SJM2! :)

Best Answer

I'm 5ft9 and I couldn't date a little guy because it doesn't make me feel like I'm with a "man'. I'd feel like a side show if I towered over a guy

Best Answer

Perhaps it's not your size that they're turned off by? Things only become an issue when you make it an issue.

Best Answer

nope it's my size... I get along with everyone except those who get along with no one. I comes down to people being shallow I think... I look at what's inside people, but others, in this case, most women do not.

Best Answer

That's odd because I know plenty of men shorter than you that don't seem to have this problem at all.

Best Answer

Stuff your wallet full of ones....makes it bigger.

Best Answer

fear your not well endowed, just saying

Best Answer

Funny i have allot of female friends whove been with super tall guys 6'5 and up and most of them say theyre lumberjacks (workin with a buckknife) lol

Best Answer

Its true, allot of women do like tall men, but....the REASON they like tall men is it makes them feel safe, (and they can still wear heals and not feel like they are dating a hobbit) but women are attracted to strength and confidence, im only 5'8 (5'9 in shoes) which is the very low end of average height, and nowhere near tall (unless im in Japan) my wife is 5'8, and she likes to wear hooker shoes lol turns out, she could care less, i was in the Marines for 6 yrs 0311 combat infantry, have boxed since i was 13, studied krav maga for a yr, so i have no confidence problems, the best thing i can tell you bro, is that you may not be tall, but you can capitalize on the assets you DO have, i goes both ways, some guys only like blondes, some like only large breasted women, some like only Asian women, not every woman on the planet dates ONLY tall men, anymore then every man in the world only likes girls with huge boobs, we all have our preferences, and we have every right to have them, some women could care less about height as long as you have big money, or a big johnson, some like intelligence, some like funny guys, or dark brooding silent types, or tallented, musicians or artists, i could go on and on, dude use what you got, everyone has something.

Best Answer

Oh and look at PRINCE, he's 5'1 and got more "kitty cat" then you can shake a stick at!!! We all have preferences, bro, like me for example: my whole life ive only dated exotic brunettes, it doesnt matter to me what nationality or race they are, i could care less about their boob size, height, weight ( as long as theyre not morbidly obese) as long as they have dark hair, dark eyes, and skin that is darker then mine, i wont give a blonde a 2nd look no matter how fine she is or how nice her figure is, im just NOT physically attracted to caucasian women, i cant help it. Somewhere is a woman whose type you are, physical attraction is different for everyone, be yourself be confident, be sincere, and shell find you, theres someone for everybody.

Best Answer