Riff76 Riff76 36-40 16 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i know what you mean, im only 4ft5 and guys never ask me out on dates, i feel the same way you do

Best Answer

Id ask out a short woman.

Best Answer

guys actually like short women lederman...
ty for the empathy

Best Answer

find a tiny woman. They're out there

Best Answer

That's not very good advice. What would you say to a man who stood 5'? What if the only women shorter than him weren't his type? No, we shouldn't rely on size to tell us who we should and shouldn't date.

Best Answer

true, but I know women can be picky on this. Not all, but some. But 5'5" is not really that short, and I know plenty of guys who are about that height who have no trouble finding dates.

Best Answer

I have no preference just make sure they have money!

Best Answer

that's nice 'n' shallow, ty.

Best Answer

What if I'm handsome, well-endowed, a great guy but have no money?

Best Answer

Hmmmm

Best Answer

Nobody is handsome enough to be a broke ***....LOL

Best Answer

money will not make you happy... material things don't last, and are only good until the newest thing comes along...

Best Answer

I fell in love with a man who was 5'4", 135 lbs. He was a pretty remarkable person, a teacher, writer and martial artist. Remains one of the most brilliant, gifted men I've ever known.

Best Answer

I'm just 5 foot and my wife is five foot nine and at 62 she is my third wife after the first two past on .

Best Answer

I'm not.. they're the best lovers.

Best Answer

I totally agree... we try harder

Best Answer

*those were the days*

Best Answer

because short men are a** holes in the end because of their height deficiency

Best Answer

uh huh...

Best Answer

I'm not short, but isn't that really judgemental? Like judging someone on their gender or skin color, religion, sexual orientation?

Best Answer

ya know what they say rgqe, it takes one to know one :)

Best Answer

women tend to be attracted to taller men because we feel safe and protected by them. you have a few choices: a) find a short woman to date; b) work hard and get a good job that pays well; c) be a nice, confident guy who rolls with a few rejections here and there until you find the right one; d) date big girls.

Best Answer

I'm not like that but I'm taken Sorry ! I'm only 4'11'' so your taller than me ! Not a problem there ! Just b yourself the right person will come around when you least expect it ! Cheer up !

Best Answer

must be your breath

Best Answer

130? u much be made of bones Idk i date a girl in the 8th grade like 1 year ago and she was like 5.7 and i was 5.2 it didn't seem to bother her we broke up later because we stop talking, dbut if women don't like u because you small they're just shallow :|

Best Answer

I'm not. But I do assume that guys won't like it if I'm taller than them. Because that has usually been the case in my experience. I'm a little under 5'9".

Best Answer

most shorter men would be intimidated to ask you out because of their own height, and would expect a brush-off.
you are a unique one SJM2! :)

Best Answer

I'm 5ft9 and I couldn't date a little guy because it doesn't make me feel like I'm with a "man'. I'd feel like a side show if I towered over a guy

Best Answer

Perhaps it's not your size that they're turned off by? Things only become an issue when you make it an issue.

Best Answer

nope it's my size... I get along with everyone except those who get along with no one. I comes down to people being shallow I think... I look at what's inside people, but others, in this case, most women do not.

Best Answer

That's odd because I know plenty of men shorter than you that don't seem to have this problem at all.

Best Answer

They're turned off for no reason whatsoever. Might as well get used to it. Maybe someday you'll find a woman who doesn't care. Jason Alexander got married to a woman taller than him when he was 23, before he was famous. So she might be out there somewhere. In the mean time, don't let it get you down or make you unfriendly.

Best Answer

Stuff your wallet full of ones....makes it bigger.

Best Answer