I swear to god it irritates me not all asains are the same stop being so bias... I can see why they don't like you if you make such comments..... grrrrrr.
13Selene13 13Selene13 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 19 in Community

I've found just the opposite and I was stationed in Japan for two years and traveled throughout Southeast Asia including the Philippines, Hong Kong, Kowloon, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Singapore. I think that perhaps the mainland Chinese (and other Asians somewhat) are stereotyped similar to the "ugly American" as they make progress in business, are more involved in world affairs, etc. another example is when I lived in Los Angeles most people regardless of race were concerned about their fast paced life while in Dallas it was more laid back and friendly.

Best Answer

You're very well traveled =)

Best Answer

I have a deep respect for Asians, every one that I have met have always been very kind to me...then again maybe it is because I am kind to everyone that I meet.

Best Answer

Good =) I've never had any issues I'm friends with people from all walks of life.

Best Answer

Great! :-) I am the same way.

Best Answer

Most of the Asians I've met have been decent people. Ethnicity doesn't equate to kindness or rudeness - those are individual traits.

Best Answer

Thanks =) just cause some people act a certain way doesn't mean the whole race is the exact same.

Best Answer

In the end, we're all human. I wish people would consider that before pointing fingers at someone who simply looks a little different, or has an unfamiliar accent.

Best Answer

Exactly, I went through years of bullying for my looks never mind being mixed which made it worse.

Best Answer

Well said ....all Asians are not rude and or unsocial They are ANGRY

Best Answer

hahaha XD

Best Answer

…all kinds on here…name and shame…

Best Answer

revolution!!

Best Answer

Hell yes! so rude one thing I hate is when people cry "asains don't like talking to white people...." just grrr.

Best Answer

Hahaha haven't encountered that one -..-

Best Answer

Hahaha XD

Best Answer