simply deal with the symptoms and relieve them to give you a chance to be able to use therapy properly and even learn CBT. Instead it appears you just sit there waiting for the Eureka moment. Doesn't happen. You have to take the opportunity, which you have missed this timeband do the work yourself. Don't worry, you are one of multi millions who just sit there and expect a result from nowhere. These are the people who complain their shrink is no good, their therapist is no good and meds don't work. Of course they are and don't as you are essentially using an egg flip to dig a ten foot hole. Can't be done. Glad you blocked me now are you? I know more about depression than anyone on this site and you block me. Brilliant.
pegasuss pegasuss 61-65, M 8 Answers Jul 22, 2012

You are not the only person with expansive experience with Depression. Also, I think you are minimizing other people's pain because they did not do things the way you think are right.<br />
Sometimes work needs to be done with a therapist, and sometimes people just need to let the pain inside them heal enough to go on. some things take longer to heal than others, just like your body, a persons spirit needs rest and quiet to comfort themselves, and cope with their emotions.

Best Answer

Yeah, yeah, yeah. If you read what I write before you jmp to concluusions I push shrinks and therapists ALL the time.
I never minimize other's pain as you can't compare depressions. They are equallt painful to each person. I never do that.
No, I'm not the only one with expansive knowledge on depression but I do have a wider coverage than anyone I have seen as yet. Including you. SOme things take longer to heal!!! You dare say that to me. I'v ebeen trying for 50 years. Can you match that. What an ignorant comment.

Best Answer

Depression has troubled me for over fifty-five years. Many Doctors have given me many medications. They tell me there is nothing left to try.
I use the ones that give me the most relief.
It is nice to know you are feeling better, but it did not cure a major problem you have: Over the top RUDENESS.
Your idea of yourself is grandiose, and beyond belief after reading your entries. You are showing your ignorance in your writing every time you compose.
You are ridiculous in your thinking, attitude, and words. But too ignorant to see it, and maintain an ARROGANT attitude towards others.
Do not say I am ignorant when you have NO IDEA who I am, or what I know. Or my education or position in life.
One thing I am certain of:..you are not a nice person, have no tolerance for others, and obviously need a personality transplant!!
Don't YOU DARE back talk me!!
Don't you dare address me again you rude b=stard!!

Best Answer

Are you related to Tom Cruise?

Best Answer

Farl off. You appear to be a moron. Someone offers to help and you abuse them. You are the idiot.

Best Answer

I know alot about those matters aswell and know that Christ is the only true hope in the end.

Best Answer

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Best Answer

AH bullshit. He doesn't exist.

Best Answer

WHat are you laughing about? Got BP@ have you? Never mind. It'll all be over soon.
WHat's wroing with you people that you wn't even try and attack anyone who tries. You will never be any better and will just deteriorate with that approach. Your problem, not mine.

Best Answer

Lol..he doesnt like me either...lol

Best Answer

Who doesn't like who? I don't even know you so it can't be me. Why would you say that?

Best Answer

The guy Atadir

Best Answer

learn to read your own posts..you started speaking of Atitar..he is who I said didn't like me...I have no Idea who you are either..

Best Answer