Woodwose Woodwose 46-50, M 12 Answers May 2, 2012

Interesting that you would want to partake of something that wasn't yours.<br />
I would prefer to die in my sleep after making love to my wife.

Best Answer

Aged 99 years old , I don't suppose i'd care too much eh?

Best Answer

Obviously. Pity.

Best Answer

Ooooh you sour puss! May I suggest that you take to wearing a hat of velvatine material, and wear it at a jaunty angle over your left eye might just brighten your day!

Best Answer

I'm not being sour. I just made an observation. I did answer the question.

Best Answer

That is just sad.

Best Answer

I can think of worse ways of departing this mortal coil.

Best Answer

The thrill of the chase is only amplified when you're 99 and she's young &amp; married, huh? Getting shot would be worth it to you..... *sigh* Men. lol

Best Answer

To partake of such beauty and share a beautiful womans body before I shed this mortal coil, Hmmmm, that'l do, lol

Best Answer

Then why does she have to be married? You nut.

Best Answer

Why not? I have never been unfaithful, so to depart this earth doing something naughty appeals.

Best Answer

Mine would be from a tragic mixup of a longevity vaccine at the tragically young age of 5431

Best Answer

I love your answer! sounds appealing.

Best Answer

to be shot by the jealous husband's wife...after you have already been shot of course ;)

Best Answer

drowning seems pretty quick

Best Answer

but is it as pleasurable I wonder?

Best Answer

Oh you know, to be tranquilized with an elephant gun, then put on a fabulous raft, towed out to sea and left there with water incase I come to before a storm, a fishing pole with a bucket of worms, a filet knife and a hibachi. If the gun didn't get me.. life on the blue would. either way I would go happy

Best Answer

I would prefer to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather<br />
Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car

Best Answer

That sounds pretty good.

Best Answer

Thank you, there are worse ways huh?

Best Answer