Missreedy Missreedy 31-35 18 Answers Jan 8 in Community

You aren't a bad person, honey... But you have to forgive him. When someone hurts you, they take power over you. As long as you don't forgive them they keep that power.

Best Answer

nope..not at all.......

dont think so much

Best Answer

What you feel, does not make you a bad person. Often times, in death, people tend to want to only remember the good in that person, while others cannot let go of the deep hurt that represents that person who's now deceased. Forgiveness doesn't come easy, but you will end up burdening yourself with unnecessary grief if you don't find a way to let it go. And I have problems, too, letting go. But we can't change the past of what happened between us and another person. I think we owe it to ourselves to set ourselves free from those chains that keep us angry and bitter.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

No. Just more honest than most.

I'm always amazed how people become deified when they die.

Best Answer

To put it simply, your reaction is a normal reaction to an abnormal situation. When someone makes your life miserable or is cruel and does things that border on evil, they deserve no more sorrow or pity after they die than they do while still alive. People tend to try to only say good things about someone after they die as if that's some unwritten rule. Some people don't deserve that for the things they've done in life. You're just being honest with your feelings.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Who is he? A relative, husband, or a friend.

I would think as long as you didn't rejoice in the fact that he died, then to feel nothing isn't wrong, in my most humble opinion.

Best Answer

Just a person from my past

Best Answer

You are ok and will be in the future. :-)

Best Answer

Well, without knowing the circumstances surrounding the situation - can't say....

I'm sure the way you worded your post and with lots of hard left liberals and Bamadrone.....It won't even occur to them to ask "why"?....

They'll just agree with you in part cause you're a babe and in part because it was a good opening....But in FULL, they'll agree because they think it looks good.....

Details, please! ;)

Best Answer

You think I am a babe ?lol

Best Answer

In my world with that AV...Its assumed....In today's world....Well, I suspect that's why they put erasers on pencils....:O

Best Answer

no everyone has a right to there own feelings

Best Answer

Not at all. Some people are better off dead, especially of they're evil.

Best Answer