Hamlet was contemplating suicide. To be means to live, to continue to exist. <br />
His father was dead, his mother married his uncle (I believe they considered the marriage ****** at that point in time even though it was his father's brother. It's been a while since 12th grade lit), and his girlfriend committed suicide (or accidentally drown, which is what Hamlet believes). Plus his country is at war. <br />
He had crap going on...

Best Answer

It was but Ophelia had the paperwork they needed to process the question, so it never got any further than wet.

Best Answer

TB or not TB, that is the consumption.

Best Answer

No. It's a load of farm fresh crap.

Best Answer

William Shakespeare I believe. As for what it was spoken in, I'm not entirely certain: perhaps Romeo and Juliet?

Best Answer

Shakespeare indeed. It's from Hamlet.

Best Answer

Awesome, thanks for the clarification :) That isn't sarcastic btw, it just sort of sounds like it is lol... have a nice day :D

Best Answer

Yeah, it's sometimes hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or not when you see the text only and don't really hear them speaking, but yeah, have nice day you too! :)

Best Answer