warriortears warriortears 22-25 12 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

It feels as if a hundred souls die when I walk by, men feint, women weep and tear bitterly at their golden locks for they cannot have me.

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

Let's just say, every time I walk into a building... Doves magically fly past me.

Best Answer

hahaha... XD

Best Answer

I love your avatar.

Best Answer

me? thanks.

Best Answer

I was gonna be funny, but I guess you really want to know, so I will give you a real perspective. People tell me all the time that I'm pretty, but I never really saw what they did. I just know I'm not unattractive, and I am really thankful about that...life is definately easier and I think there is a bias of favor for attractive people. Doors were opened for me, that were probably closed for others. I also worked with very attractive people in the entertainment field, and I can tell you that many of them were totally messed up and very insecure. It seems that if you are not very attractive, you must work harder to compensate for that and as a result you are successful by your own merits, not by how you look. Beauty fades, and I guess most of them realized that their time was limited. Also, as people age, I guess most have less attention than they once had, and it must be difficult. I know I took all the attention for granted, and as a result, appreciate the sweet complements now more than ever.

Best Answer

Pretty damn awesome Thanks for asking

Best Answer

Not attractive so I wouldn't know.

Best Answer

<-----------That isn't something I will ever know!

Best Answer

Tar and feathers is a different way too say desired :O

Best Answer