And no, he's not sick, and said he needed time alone. Not even my bf, we're just dating. (Didn't know I could add more above). I think he's giving me the silent treatment after he found out I gave HIM the silent treatment for 15 hours. We agreed it was immature and to be open and honest. Why is my gut instinct telling me to hit the "BLOCK" button?
HooliganKim HooliganKim 26-30, F 55 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Um....are you like....13? In reality, a man cant pay attention to you 24/7.....sometimes you have to suck it up and deal

Best Answer

You are right! 24/7, no...maybe, 18/7...we have to be appreciated! I understand breathing room, but we need to be attended to..unless you don't want us around, of course.

Best Answer

Woah! Overly attached girlfriend, much?

Best Answer

Where as you sound like a "model" of maturity - and definitely dont have a creepy attention seeking / self objectifying picture.

Best Answer

No offense, but this all sounds really childish. Giving each other the silent treatment, really? It sounds even more childish when the big silent treatments haven't even been for more than a day. And the "huge breakup" would happen with a block button. If you block him, how will ever say "I just needed a day to myself, it's not a big deal". Because really, it's not a big deal.

Best Answer

When I first read this I thought your age would be a teenager...now that I see your 26-30 years old, even more creepy.....

Best Answer

So, you ignored him, and now he's ignoring you, and you're asking if ignoring him BACK is a good way of dealing with this situation? Well, no. It's all incredibly childish, frankly.

If you want to actually end this nonsense, wait for him to reply to you and then tell him how you feel. You know, talk, like adults.

Best Answer

Please dont take it the wrong way. .

But chill b*tch hell get to you soon. . .

hes probably tired . . .or fallen asleep

dont worry. . . itll be fine :)

Best Answer

omg omg...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Now kiss.

Best Answer

Ignore him! If you block him he will think he is so important that you need him to talk to you ALL THE TIME! For some reason, men need TIME, ALWAYS. To do waht? God knows! Not saving the planet for sure! And when he reaches you again, ignore him the same amount of time he's ignored you. Do not pick up the phone, do not reply the messages. And don't make up excuses, if he asks you what happened that you didn't reply or answer, say that you WERE BUSY! and had things to do.

Best Answer

Then that would be playing "mind games", no?
I'm not sure why everyone thinks this is funny--"Go file a missing person report", etc. It's NOT funny when you get ignored (if that's even what he's doing).
I might end up blocking him b/c he's upset me this much.

Best Answer

And he's not? I don't take this as funny, but it's happened to me and it worked. Why does he get to shut you and you wait for him? Honestly I think you're the one acting childishly! it's like you ask for advice and then go 'round it and do as you read nothing.

Best Answer

rIVELLA your a ******* *****.

Best Answer

Wait...is he an internet bf? If so LOL

Best Answer

I think "haha" is the closest way to represent laughter in type - isnt it?

Best Answer

You clearly are too immature to have adult relations -

you are exactly why "freedom" doesnt work. And in fact why you'll ruin it for everyone.

Go back to your dolls - you clearly shouldnt be allowed access to the Internet

Best Answer

If you have love, let it go, if comes back, it's yours, if it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it, lol.

It seems to me both of you are very insecure with your confidence in each others loyalty.

If you are already tormenting each other, the relationship is doomed.

Best Answer

You said he was not even your boyfriend; you were just dating. Just dating means you are both free to date others. Maybe he is exercising his right as a free agent to date other girls. Don't play games with him, it's very childish. He asked for space, so let him have it. You don't want him to keep seeing your texts, and say "oh crap" every time he sees it's another one from you. So, do get a life, and enjoy being young. Life is a grand adventure; make the most of it.

Best Answer

BF OF 3 MONTHS GONE FOR 24 HOURS

NEVER SEEN HIM IN PERSON

WAT DO?

Best Answer

A day or two isn't a big deal at all, maybe he's just taking time for himself. Don't worry, and don't block him. If you feel you should block him because you haven't talked for a day, theres obviously something else going on and you need to examine that. There isn't a reason that not talking for a day should make you go to this extreme, especially with a guy you're dating. Pick yourself up and move the Frick on

Best Answer

not into head games! wasting my time! i think it is something deeper click the block

Best Answer

How about just DON'T WORRY about what he does or doesn't do and just live your life?

Seriously, if he was 'all that' he'd still be around. There are plenty of guys on this planet, as he's likely discovered you aren't the only girl here either. so why worry about 'reasons' that may or may not be honest, when you can do the sensible thing, and just don't worry about it?

Best Answer

move on!!!!

Best Answer

he probably need space but on the other hand if you block him you will never know the truth

Best Answer

Call him?

Best Answer

I emailed him last night and sent him a text message this afternoon. I'm not going to try again.

Best Answer

I thinks it's idk i'm trying not to be mean here and it's pretty difficult. I haven't spoken to my boyfriend in over 2 1/2 months not a letter in well over 2 weeks. He's bct right now so you complaining about not talking to him in a day pretty childish. Give him time. Emails he can ignore also texts he can ignore. But maybe if you call him he might answer. Just my thoughts i know i sound a bit bitchy but that's what i think

Best Answer

once my boyfriend didn't answer me for 4 day and when he did it was from his grandmas phone. he told me that he ran out of minutes. mabey that's what happened. or maybe ur guys phone died.

Best Answer

maybe hes busy with some other girl

Best Answer

Sounds like its not really a relationship YET! You will only push him away if you play the clinging vine. If you trust him give him space. If he doesnt come back then it was never in his mind to keep you. Sorry if that is brutal, but it is words of wisdom!

Best Answer

Has anyone seriously considered that these posts are not "real" at all - either EP staff write such utter crap to promote mindless gossip - or really poor psychology students are coming up with the most lazy way of doing research for a report - or bored boys are trying to understand girls in the only way they can for the next ten years - by role playing online - until people are forced to register with a real name and prove their identity (they do that on forums in Germany - you even get called up and have to pay with a bank card on serious ones e.g. fiftyplus )
then we cant know. I suspect that - although this site has good intentions - those intentions are dashes on the rocks off the WWW and therefore lies rule over truth, fraud over fact and non-sense over substance.
Hence is it of any value at all?

Best Answer