jamx54 jamx54 46-50, M 14 Answers Jan 18 in Health

Honestly, I wouldn't. I think that circumcised penises look better aesthetically, but there's been few proven health benefits and you're therefore doing a basically unnecessary, permanent procedure on someone who can't protest for no reason.

Best Answer

Leave it intact. I was actually very pro-circ untilled a couple months ago and I'm very happy with my decision to leave my 2nd intact. Its not my body to do that too, he should have the option to do it or not when he matures. It can't be undone and it is the most sensitive part. Surely it is there for a reason :)

Best Answer

Also if your circumsized your **** is bigger

Best Answer

You lie!

Best Answer

It depends on the circumstances. I'd read up if I were you. You'll be better informed.

Best Answer

Don't. Just make sure you take the time to explain to him how to keep it clean. Otherwise it's unnecessary.

Best Answer

circumcise,how else can we get good quality elastic bands.

Best Answer

No need to unless there is a health problem, by which I mean a tight foreskin.

Best Answer

hey......cut that out. hee hee

Best Answer

I always figured I'd leave that up to my husband. It seemed like a guy thing. Both of mine have been strongly pro circumcision. One for religious reasons and the other.... no idea other than he thinks he's perfect......... hahaha :D

Best Answer

How about half and half?

Best Answer

I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Ask Rebe.

Best Answer