womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 78 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

Hell No

Best Answer

lol nice way to put it. smiles***

Best Answer

I don't think so... You can just earn it by being nice to your boyfriend/ husband!!

Best Answer

It would have to be more than that. A million doesn't go along way these days.

Best Answer

yes, and id be a good boy in the showers aswell if the price was right!

Best Answer

Yeah, I wouldnt find jail much different then the life I already live. it would be like free money.

Best Answer

Hell, no. It would take a million to fix my, by-then, size 18 bunghole.

Best Answer

No, while we all need money to survive there is no amount that is worth the time I would loose with my loved ones.

Best Answer

no.. jail labor pays cents per hour.. no way you would make a million in ten years..

Best Answer

Frak no.

Best Answer

No because a million dollar is not enough for the memories and oppurtunies I would miss out on in those 10 years

Best Answer

That probably depends on who you're targeting! I know! Shut up!

Best Answer

Is it tax free? Will it earn interest while I am in the pokey? If so, is the interest simple or compound?

Best Answer

What kind of money worth 10 years of life? No way.

Best Answer

FNo no and Good God Almighty No!<br />
Ist of all (to me) Waaay too limiting. So much wonder and good (like Love even) may be walking your other path. The one unconfined.<br />
Money is so cool not to have to worry about. I think it's a positive for the owner and the good they can do with it as well. However, I knew a woman (pretty well), who married for a ton of money. Not much more than a blip of love which was more a Ok person she could tolerate.<br />
He was married when they met so every holiday for 5 years, she would wrap herself up all in diamonds and furs (this was when furs were a thing to envy.) Rock to some music and drink vodka while he and his family went to Aspen or wherever she would not be allowed to be seen.<br />
When she did it. In Suceeding in busting up that marraige I know I personally would not have wanted to do (no matter how messed up he said it all was. I would still know he was a cheater and I know I just don't want to worry about that) He did it! and actually divorced to keep his word & marry my friend. This is what she got. A lot of money. All it takes to maintain the trophy wife look. A pre nup like, she won't be poor but she better get thru' 10 yrs. with a man she didn't love. He was insecure and easily could get his head tured. (no one knew that better than she)<br />
He wanted no more children. Which was great at 25 (when they met) but hormonoally painful (as well as face it 'da money' in possible child support) as she was turning 38. She begged for a baby (she had aggreed to the terms of previous beliefs in writing even!) there was no way, he was done, vasectomy. He married her was that not enough. If love and right action for right reason, yea it may have passed the baby thing. She was screwed. She had screwed herself. He and his money were her entree into a world that was not so hot up close and personal.<br />
Anywho, bla bla bla she threw a 1/2 bottle of vodka at him in a drunken argument and it hit the wall breaking on the tile floor. She was naked and slipped on the vodka falling onto the glass suffering extreme deep cuts in her butt. He called 911 the placed her in th psych ward for 3 days. she arrived 'home' to a nice little condo <br />
and her prenup that suddenly really sucked. Worst of all she'd lost his interest. All for the love of money.<br />
Money and it's right use is faboulous. Mis use and/or the love of money.<br />
Just hurts and bites back, one way or another.<br />
Therefore ....ladies & gentleman and all who may have cared to get to here.<br />
I work so hard already not to think, say or do, most anything... that is not Hopeful and inspires me freely to deceipher all the good opportunities and/ or things I may do to enhance my life and others too for greater happiness and Peace. I pray and affirm money is the easy part. For I have big plans to define and shine up brightly daily so they are ready and so am I to present to (maybe you!) my brilliant designs.<br />
Should something different happen. People First! Bucks2 Things

Best Answer

No, I love my freedom. Plus I'm to pretty to go to jail. smiles***

Best Answer

No. I'm too old. When I get out of the pokey I'd be 58. Life's too short. I'd rather try to steal a million dollars, that way I only have half the chance of going to jail and half the chance of getting to keep the million without having to do the time.

Best Answer

Yeah, but if you go to jail you lose the money...

Best Answer

You can't buy back 10 years. It's too much time.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't saty in jail ten nanoseconds for any amount of money. My father is a millionaire, so I have plenty of money without doing anything unpleasant. Even if I was broke, I wouldn't stay in jail for money.

Best Answer

No. I can earn it in shorter time XD

Best Answer