How would you react upon finding out your boyfriend wears pantyhose? Either having him confess that to you or if you found out for yourself. What would you think about it? Would you be OK with it? On conditions maybe? Would you even like it? Depending on the reason why he wears them? As many already know, there are several men who secretly wear pantyhose for pleasure / leg fatigue / comfort under their male clothing. Please be honest and descriptive in your answers. This is STRICTLY FOR FEMALES!
lockedheels lockedheels 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in WTK

I'd buy him some pantyhose/tights, of course. (unless he already had some.)<br />
& Help him shave his legs next time we were in the shower together. The most important thing would be for me to reassure him I accepted him, if that fear was why he didn't tell me in the first place.

Best Answer

Do you have a sister? Or do you loan out? Or could you do counciling on this subject to other ladies?

Best Answer

like your open mindedness your a star

Best Answer

Best Answer

It wouldn't make any difference to me, just so long as he doesn't start in with some sort of fetish about wanting me to wear them.

Best Answer