coquette coquette 26-30, F 25 Answers Feb 20, 2010

It depends what you want out of a relationship. If you want to be adventurous and experimental and meet lots of different people then don't get married, and if you prefer to have things your own way/be independent don't get married. Being single is simpler and easier than being married. But if you want a close, intimate, dependable, companion for life, stick with one person and get to know everything about that one person, and learn to compromise and negotiate and understand the true meaning of a partnership, then get married. You have to really shop around before you can find a shoe that fits FOR LIFE in nearly all situations. Do you know what I mean? It is not a decision to take lightly. One person for the rest of your life--so you better explore all your options and not just grab the first thing you see off the shelf, if you understand.

Best Answer

DONT DO IT GIRL!!!!<br />
DONT!!!<br />
YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!!<br />
MARK MY WORDS!!!

Best Answer

To be honest, I got married to my wife and our relationship has not changed much at all. I think if you believe you would ever get divorced you would be better off not getting married and just living together.

Best Answer

Being married is the best, he's my best friend so I'm with him everyday! <br />
The only drawback is when you fight there's no he goes away to his place, you stay in your place...you're pretty much screwed and have to sit there until you make peace. Also you have to remember that he is his own individual and you are your own person too, give him his space and you go out with friends and get a hobbie otherwise you'll forget who you are.<br />
It's a lot of fun but only you'll know the answer to this...

Best Answer

Stay single. It is always better to stay single rather than staying married with a miserable partner ( real life experience)

Best Answer

Gee, I was going to write something nice but them I read the post by KittenHasaWhip and got all pissed of. Now I can think of anything else but coming up with a rebuttal list. Oh never mind...

Best Answer

stay single

Best Answer

Remain single. What's the point of getting married? Live with him/her for a bit, try that life on. Making a lifelong commitment in your 20s is a tragic thing to do, when you don't know what life will be like, or even what you will like in a decade or three.

Best Answer

I love being married to the one I love!

Best Answer

Do both. But wait. In my opinion, when you have done everything you want to do for yourself is the time to settle down. Anywhere between 35 and 45 if you must have guideline, but thats flexible. Travel, work, love and live. Then decide if you really want to spend the next 20 years raising kids. By then you will be able to make a sensible decision.

Best Answer

Everyone is different. My story in brief: Dated from 16 to 25 then married my best friend. I experienced moving depths of love. After 8 years, I didn't want children but she did. I agreed because I thought she would die of sadness to not be a mother. Now 42 with 2 children. Sacrificed all of my time, almost all of my money, and worst of all...my marriage. We have been reduced to nothing more than room mates. She enjoys being a mother but I find fatherhood to be a joyless burden. Neither of us enjoy being married anymore. Looking back, we should not have married. I should have stayed single and she should have found a mate who wanted to be a father. Life mostly ruined. Check that you have the same desires for parenthood.

Best Answer

I was once married now single again. But it never stopped me from trying to get married (I deserved a better and meaningful second chance) if it is not meant to be I will be happy to stay single. If I am ever destined to remain single I would want to live with my partner in a remote island in Borneo.

Best Answer

hae

Best Answer

That's a hard one! I feel like its what I am 'meant' to do, yet with my ex, once that engagement ring was on my finger,I changed! I admit I felt 'trapped', yet it is what I wanted! We had issues galore afterwards!<br />
Guess I just wasn't ready - despite the fact that I had (and still do!) have feelings for him Can't imagine marrying/having kids with anyone else! but...Guess I'll have to,as have been split for 8 mths now and no talking at all :( Don't think I can go through this sort of thing again!! So I would DEFINATELY say stay single - Besides I don't think much of the married men I know,they seem incapable of being faithful!<br />
I ADORE the whole 'romantic' image of the marriage thing - doubt I'll ever know that however,how many do?!

Best Answer

If you have ask. stay single

Best Answer

Everyone is different. Don't know anything about you, but I am glad I waited until 41. (Couldn't have children, anyway..)

Best Answer

a strong marriage is possible. my husband and i are best friends, and very happy. but if you have to ask, i'd stay single.

Best Answer