and then when you ask him, y is he sharing it with you(to a women) rather than any of this guy frnds.. and he says to you, hey you are almost a guy jokingly, what does he really mean...
GirlThinking GirlThinking 26-30, F 12 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He adores you and values your opinion and shares stuff with you that seems completely absurd. He also may be attracted to you. He obviously trusts you and has a lot of faith in you.

Best Answer

It means he doesn't see you as a prospective romantic partner-you're just a good buddy, almost like a guy.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

He probably means he is comfortable with you...maybe even more comfortable than he is with the real guys. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Men are notorious for not stating things just right.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

He is into maths. 3some, 4some, 5some, 6some, hand-some

Mexxy Xmas :-x

Best Answer

75% he loves u and trying to make u jealous

Best Answer

My all-time best friend is that guy who told me everything throughout middle and high schools. After graduation, we lost touch for almost 15 years. When we finally saw each other 7 years ago, everything was the same, nothing changed. We have been talking every single day since then. He told me a few years back that we are soulmates and he's totally right. However, our kids and jobs are keeping us 600 miles apart unfortunately. The day we finally can go to sleep and wake up together everyday, that would be the first day of the rest of my life.

So, the bottom line is... Hold onto this special friend.

Best Answer

If you need to blur out your face - you are giving us a hint.

Is one possible answer

But what really came to mind is this -

Is that really what you are thinking about?

What have you done for the elderly recently? The homeless?

What are you doing to bring about the collapse of capitalism and equality for all and a peaceful new utopia? Why arent you asking simply how to be a better person - for people to explain the finer points of Confusianism or Shinto? Why are you arrogant enough to post here and assume you'll get attention and an answer - but pretend to be modest or not intelligent enough to answer your own question?

What in life have you to look forward to ? What ambition have you got more than to get a job in marketing so that you can eat fast food and buy clothes made by Indonesian slaves.

Why do you look about 30 and asking a question an 11 year old might ask their mother?

Best Answer

you have a good point, though i would extend the age to at least sixteen. on the other hand, ep is a place where we can all let our inner teenager come out.

Best Answer

I really annoys me as the guy I hang with most is my crush! :(

He doesn't know either and when he talks about girls it ''crushes'' me!

Best Answer

He thinks of you as a friend.

Best Answer

well... :) i am happy about that ..

Best Answer