just to be honest, I'm probably the one girl in the world with a huge sailor mouth, you should hear me in person. Also because my psychiatrist would rather me curse like a sailor for my aggression with PTSD than violence.
tayybayy tayybayy 18-21, F 38 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in EP

I cannot stand Women who swear- it is so trashy

Best Answer

i hate it turnoff

Best Answer

Of course I'm old an old fashion ,but in my younger days the only girls that had nasty Mouths, were strippers and Prostitutes,when I here a girl talking dirty I automatically think of them that way.

Best Answer

I would say a turn off.I do not mind cussing,but if you swear like a sailor yeah

Best Answer

.......but im from fukkin brooklyn! =(

Best Answer

You don't swear like a sailor

Best Answer

not on the internet, in person my psychiatrist would rather me do that for my anger with PTSD than violence. I'm not trashy nor am stupid or anything, I'm actually going to college for pre medicine i was just curious to what people thought! (:

Best Answer

I f***ing hope not cuz I do it all the time.

Best Answer

i hate it,

Best Answer

I would rather you not swear just because you can.

Best Answer

I think it is a sign that a woman will speak her mind.

Best Answer

a ******* win!

Best Answer

Turn OFF for me.

Best Answer

Enormous TURN OFF!

Best Answer

Honestly it's a big turn off for me. I know boys will be boys but it is an immeadite turn off when they cuss about the stupidest things.

Best Answer

Complete turn off. Makes a person look uneducated, lacking in creativity and self control. Doesnt care about people around them. Has low self esteem.

Best Answer

It's a turn off for me

Best Answer

Im not bothered cause like you Ive got a filthy mouth lol

Best Answer

^^^ (:

Best Answer

Turn off because it's a sign of immaturity, not being an adult.

Best Answer

Shows that these people are ignorant douches who like to bully people with their words. Not someone with whom I would enjoy a long conversation or lengthy company for that matter.

Best Answer

Agreed with most of the people here. HUGE turn off, no offense.

Best Answer

Dosen't really matter.

Best Answer

I'm a girl, and I swear pretty often. I don't really care when people swear constantly, but a lot of times hearing people swear actually turns me on, hehe.<br />
I really disagree with everybody who says that swearing is a sign of immaturity, stupidity, or lack of vocabulary. Other words just don't carry the same weight, and also it has been shown that swearing every now and then can help relieve stress. <br />
So, to answer the question, I find swearing to be a turn on.

Best Answer

Turn off

Best Answer