just to be honest, I'm probably the one girl in the world with a huge sailor mouth, you should hear me in person. Also because my psychiatrist would rather me curse like a sailor for my aggression with PTSD than violence.
tayybayy tayybayy 18-21, F 37 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in EP

Huge turn off. Tells of a limited, not creative, vocabulary.

Best Answer

Surely the words around the swearing tell you more about a person's vocabulary? Swearwords generally have very little semantic content, they're used as intensifiers. I've known some sweary people who are marvellously articulate and well-spoken.

Best Answer

Present :D

Best Answer

I cannot stand Women who swear- it is so trashy

Best Answer

i hate it turnoff

Best Answer

Of course I'm old an old fashion ,but in my younger days the only girls that had nasty Mouths, were strippers and Prostitutes,when I here a girl talking dirty I automatically think of them that way.

Best Answer

I would rather you not swear just because you can.

Best Answer

I would say a turn off.I do not mind cussing,but if you swear like a sailor yeah

Best Answer

.......but im from fukkin brooklyn! =(

Best Answer

You don't swear like a sailor

Best Answer

not on the internet, in person my psychiatrist would rather me do that for my anger with PTSD than violence. I'm not trashy nor am stupid or anything, I'm actually going to college for pre medicine i was just curious to what people thought! (:

Best Answer

I think it is a sign that a woman will speak her mind.

Best Answer

a ******* win!

Best Answer

I f***ing hope not cuz I do it all the time.

Best Answer

i hate it,

Best Answer

Turn OFF for me.

Best Answer

Enormous TURN OFF!

Best Answer

Honestly it's a big turn off for me. I know boys will be boys but it is an immeadite turn off when they cuss about the stupidest things.

Best Answer

Complete turn off. Makes a person look uneducated, lacking in creativity and self control. Doesnt care about people around them. Has low self esteem.

Best Answer

It's a turn off for me

Best Answer

Im not bothered cause like you Ive got a filthy mouth lol

Best Answer

^^^ (:

Best Answer

Dosen't really matter.

Best Answer

I don't like hearing a woman swear. I don't mind a little bit once in a while. Situational swearing. I try to limit my own swearing.

Best Answer

Turn off because it's a sign of immaturity, not being an adult.

Best Answer

Shows that these people are ignorant douches who like to bully people with their words. Not someone with whom I would enjoy a long conversation or lengthy company for that matter.

Best Answer

I really don't mind about quantity of swearing, I veer all over the place myself depending on who I'm talking to.

QUALITY of swearing, though -- a girl who can swear creatively and knows just what bombs to drop where to create the best effect is a rare and ******' beautiful thing.

Best Answer