A few of both, i think is very sexy

Best Answer

A tattoo is never as beautiful as the skin would have been. Piercings though. A nose stud, a monroe and a labret make me go weak at the knees.

Best Answer

oh cool !! (that is so refreshing about the tattoo part/ skin =)

Best Answer

A couple of tattoos are fine with me. it depends on where she has them.

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

I dont like tattoos on a woman, piercings are ok but within reason.

Best Answer

cool =)

Best Answer

it really depends on whether i like the tattoos and i like the placement of the piercings. either can be done well or totally without taste. in general, yes, i find tats and piercings exciting.

Best Answer

oh interesting..yes I agree a placing or what the tattoo is might affect the viewer!! ..thx for answer

Best Answer

for example distorted portraits of children are a huge red flag.

Best Answer

the sublime splendor inherent in a woman's body has no need for such decorations

Best Answer

That is one of the meaningful /nice things I've heard in a while..ty!!!!

Best Answer

Nope can`t stand to see a women plastered in tattoos or piercings, may look good to start with but age takes it toll and one day you look like a troll.

Best Answer

You 're right..age would take a toll on them!!!

Best Answer

It does ... hust look at an old guy with tattoos, not so cool anymore, age and tattoos make you look old and shabby I am sad to say.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

only a few

Best Answer

hmm kinda depends what they are ...the reasons behind em ( for tatts) for piercings depends on the person to if they look good with or without them .. but i have never found a issue with a girl having none... tho most do usually have their ears ( i dont usually count those anyway since its so common )

Best Answer