Let it go, all in the past and you can not change it, but hate would change you.

Best Answer

I honestly don't hate her I feel more sorry for her because she is in her late 70's and will have outlived her two sons and her husband... My dad on the other hand, has disliked her for some time but has decided to take pity on her...

Best Answer

Then let your dad pity her, it was his mum as well so he has more of a right to have been upset. But yourself, let it go. It went to the Church so blessing all around to be had. My dad died and I have very little of his, would give it all back in a heart beat for him to be here.

Best Answer

I don't really want the land for myself...It's just that because it has gone to the Church it is essentially a waste... Read responses to posts from forlorn3 ... Things work differently in Greece and it's not what we typically think of as being a Church here in the States...

Best Answer

she's a greedy woman...i would seriously think about contesting that will.. i'd wouldn't waste my time with either hate or pity..put your energies into claiming a family inheritance back.

Best Answer

You're going to hate someone because you don't get the estate of some distant relative you never knew? Your aunt lived there, she probably deserved it. Everyone else has moved on.

Best Answer

I don't think a grandparent counts as a distant relative...The reason why I never knew my grandparents is because my dad was the youngest (now in his mid-60's) and my oldest aunt is more than 20 years older then him... My grandparents lived well into their 90's and my great granmother (whose property was also in the will) lived into her late 90's with my great grandfather living to pass the century mark... It was simply a timing thing for why I didn't know them... If I was born earlier, even 5 years, I would have... And to say every one has moved is correct because they are all dead.

Best Answer

I don't think a grandparent counts as a distant relative... The only reason why I didn't know them is because I was born too late... They both lived well into their 90's and my great grand mother lived into her late 90's and my great grandfather lived past the century mark. Living on islands and eaiting a Mediterranean diet helps.. My dad however is youngest of five (he is now in his mid-60's) and his oldest sister is more than 20 years older than him... My parents gave birth to me relatively late in their lives (into my dad's 40's and my mom's mid-30's). So if I was born just 5 years earlier I would have memories of this "distant" relative you speak of... And yes I agree everyone else has moved on, because they are all dead...

Best Answer

to confusing and to much hear say to answer

Best Answer