ChocolateDragon ChocolateDragon 22-25 7 Answers Aug 29, 2011

The more foreplay you give, the more a vagina can take as it opens up more and elongates.

Best Answer

This is indeed true for every woman. The more stimulation you give, the more the vagina will elongate.

Best Answer

The average vagina can elongate to accommodate roughly 7". While it's true it fits a baby coming out, you have to remember, that's only because of special hormones that are only present during the labor process to actually allow it to expand that much. Any other time, it's not gonna happen, no matter how excited she gets.

Best Answer

I would think that the vagina is like *****, various sizes. I have read that a woman's vagina can increase in size as much as 3 times with the proper excitement, from personal experience, and proper treatment, I think it will get larger or maybe I have a misconception of what 3 times is.

Best Answer

My wife has had a 10 inch, but surely could not take it all. I believe she did get about 9 or so, but do not feel she could handle any more....it hits her womb

Best Answer

Put it this way: it can take a baby coming the other way.

Best Answer