danieldaramola danieldaramola 18-21, M 5 Answers Apr 12, 2012

I still laugh at them some days the most one was daring each other running around the house in our gitchees in the snow laughing very hard as we did...lol dumbingly fun back when.

Best Answer

YES!! But, if I tell you on here, I might be incriminating myself!! lol

Best Answer

i understand..thanks for wanting to share sir..

Best Answer

I remember all of them and wonder to this day how I survived....Laughing at them now ....

Best Answer

i do too...thanks for your answer

Best Answer

Going to the clubs in Cleveland, OH back in the 1960's with great friends.a carload of us went one time & ended up closing the place, then having a great breakfast on the way home at a Perkins Pancake house, and finally getting back home at 5:30 in the morning.........a really wonderful time!! at the last minute, when one of my friends was being dropped off at his place, he took a pair of socks from the glove compartment (he'd been wearing sandals & thought maybe he'd need them - have no idea why!!!)....anyway, he took his socks out of the gc. and said,,,,'well, guess I'll take my nylons and go home'........we all shrieked with laughter........the perfect ending to a perfect weekend.<br />
Sorry, if you are not gay you probably won't appreciate this, but just thought I'd pass it along!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

thanks for your answer

Best Answer

Sure can. Lots of them

Best Answer

thanks for your answer

Best Answer