True socialism can not happen because of human greed. Comunism is like oragami, it only works on paper. The closest any community got to this was the Celts, there was no such thing as an orphan.

Best Answer

There is no comunism in Germany, it never was. As it is said, in theory it works just fine, in reality, it sucks. Next generations are suffering today from all the "good" comunism brought in the past.
All people can't be equal, at least, we don't know the system that can provide such equality.

Best Answer

i believe in equal rights, equal protection under law, and equal access to solid education. Not for a second do I think everyone is equal. Even if given the three equalities I mentioned, some will achieve success, some will get along, and some will fail miserably. We're just not equal.

Best Answer

No! Only GIFT ECONOMY can make us equal - FREE WATER, FREE LAND, FREE FOOD, FREE SPACE, FREE MINERALS... TO ALL 6 BILLION PEOPLE because working for FREE out of PASSION/FRIENDSHIP is motivating! <br />
Being financially equal - we could remain non-equal psychologically, physically!<br />
Google/youtube - GIFT ECONOMY¨!

Best Answer

On paper your 'capitalist socialism' sounds like it may have some merits.<br />
But no system of anything will ever make an equal world amongst humans because not everyone is equal.<br />
Now society can try its best to give an equal playing field for everyone from birth, however that ideal also falls short because there are still many in this world who will percieve others as better or more fit because of things other than merit and skill.<br />
For your idea to have a ghost of a chance to work in a wide fashion the majority of the people in the world would have to be able to overcome their differences enough to almost eradicate all prejudice in all forms.<br />
Since tribal solidarity was a survival mechanism in the past, and some nations are still considerably more homogenous than the US as far as culture and ethnicity, that will probably not happen anytime son.

Best Answer

yes. teamwork. were all in this together. nothing is separate.

Best Answer

I don't think a world like that would work but if it did it would be very boring.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about communist socialism, I'm talking capitalist socialism, taking the army's slogan ,[ be all you can be] and do all you can in your life time, to be the best you can, at what ever you decide to do with the backing of the whole society , because the better you do, the better the society does as a whole.

Best Answer

"Equal" in what way? The idea is that everybody has equal opportunity, equal rights, equal laws. But that doesn't mean everybody gets equal outcomes, are equally kind, equally generous, equally smart. Even equally fit. The Laker's don't owe me a position on the roster.

"Equal" does not equal "The Same"

Best Answer