DcreativeBUG DcreativeBUG 22-25 20 Answers Jul 24, 2012

Well..and I can't speak for everyone..but as humans..regardless of whether you're male or female, we are very empathetic by nature..if you see someone sad, you feel sad. Now if a woman is crying around another woman, she can start just start crying too.. and they can hug it out and watch Bridget Jones's Diary or whatever they do, and that's perfectly acceptable..but with men..we're conditioned from the time we're about 2 to be a man, and to not cry..so you see this crying woman..and it turns into this struggle of feeling empathetic, but not wanting to get too swept up in those emotions and start crying too. Now there is nothing wrong with crying, it's perfectly normal and natural..and healthy..I think we all do it sometimes..but yeah, I think with men it has something to do with the duality of, being emotional creatures, but being taught to not show our emotions.

Best Answer

Makes sense to me! Thank you!

Best Answer

it's not so bad. at least they're not talking

Best Answer

Yes, that kind of show of emotion is instantly a grave, serious situation. Some people don't want to deal with it, while some people don't know how to deal with it. Those people will find the situation hard. The ones that are too jaded or selfish will just leave, while the others will at least try some little thing to help.<br />
I remember my ex went into her room and started crying one night, and I didn't really know why. But I wanted to make her feel better, so I just sat there and put my hand on her back to try and comfort her. She was kind of drunk too, so she ended up vomiting, and I held her hair. I must say that my ex didn't seem to care about reciprocating the emotional support that I gave her. I feel there is a double standard for emotional support in sexual relationships. Lots of women seem to expect men to be a solid rock to lean on, but when the man starts to crumble a bit, the women just let them fall to pieces.

Best Answer

Woman cray is often insincere, so one do not want to be manipulated.

Best Answer

I think it's the high pitch of your voice and the noises you make when you sob and also the amount of snot your head produces<br />
other than that I am happy to hug and console

Best Answer

ok lol!

Best Answer

we don't know what to say or what to do.. but honestly we think of them for a long time..

Best Answer

No. But i don`t remember a girl crying next to me.

Best Answer

Because it's so annoying I just wish they would suffer somewhere else. No just kidding. Seriously I do the same thing to crying woman that I do with crying kids. I get them talking and pretty soon they forget what they were crying about.

Best Answer

Not confident to handle a crying woman.<br />
Unable to know or think how to comfort them

Best Answer

it creates scene , that we are the reason

Best Answer

anybody crying really its just so sad

Best Answer

The worlds view on men

Best Answer

The instinct is to hug them and comfort them. Sometimes it's unclear whether that would be appropriate given the complicated social rules we build up between people. That creates tension.

Best Answer