sunsettodawn sunsettodawn 46-50, F 11 Answers Jan 27, 2013

for as long as she wants it in there

Best Answer

as long as she wants to suck me & satisfied!

Best Answer

Just long enough to let it get a little soft so she can get the last few drops sucked out.

Best Answer

Great question. I can't really recall doing anything other than just sort of getting up, cleaning up, and moving on with whatever else is going to happen. But in general... I don't mind staying in there as long as she likes, although it is ~really~ sensitive.

How long do you like to keep it in?

Best Answer

Until it is so soft it just keeps wanting to fall out...so i sadly let it but then keep it in my hand or between my warm flesh...i don't want to let it go.

Best Answer

Keep it there long enough and it will wake up again...

Best Answer

Not for too long because it gets so sensitive and I find it uncomfortable to be touched. If you're gentle with it and don't spend too much time touching it, that would be okay.

Are you asking because you like having a guy in your mouth after climax or because you want to know what guys think about it?

Best Answer

as long as she want once my wife suck me hard a second time making me *** twice in her mouth awesome

Best Answer

not for long

Best Answer

I want her to keep me in her mouth till I get hard again but that has been impossible for me always.. Too sensitive, can't stand

Best Answer