"hey, im sorry, but i will not allow association with any who is associated with (some id in my list..removed , dont want to mention that id... ), not after what she's done to me... funny, how she operates, as if she's foolin' someone... no offense, but these are actions i must take to protect myself from her..." so hey friend.. why are you taking ep so seriously..i know i shouldn asnr u even..but if i chatted with you i would definitely write for you.. may you read me if you are online... you blocked me because i had an enemy of urs in my list.. right? if you ever get back into senses feel freee to add me... and its just a social networking site..dont make opinions about people.. just because we write anythin here..it doesnt define us entirely... courage.. peace for ur senses... and ofcrs hugs..
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 13 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

fyi the person who blocked you can not read your questions.<br />
if you want you can make another account instead

Best Answer

sounds like they are nut case. better off with them in the rear view mirror.

Best Answer

He is childish

Best Answer

Because you're the perfect person to stalk others through, right? lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I would never ever block you believe me

Best Answer