For starters, no one should ever out their hands on anyone for any reason. that is assault and one could be arrested and go to jail over something like that. One must be a professional at all times. No matter what the situation one should never put their hands on someone else. If the person ignores you then you just allow them to walk away and report the incident to your superior and have him/her note the professionalism and ruddiness of the individual. If necessary you can file a formal complaint against the coworker which intern goes on their permanent record.

Best Answer

No matter what was said- it's all over with the touching-the one who touches is ultimately wrong-PERIOD

Best Answer

I agree, isn't that what I said?

Best Answer

One of you sounds a bit autistic with socially awkward tendencies

Best Answer

what one

Best Answer

Really hard to say- Both sound off- the one trying to perpetuate the clearly UNWANTED conversation and the one who CAN"T be bothered to hear it out. However if I had to pick a dealbreaker on what you've written, I'd say the one who touched is wrong- there simply is no place for touching no matter how innocently it has been described

Best Answer